bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Aztec Bricks - Released on February 27, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to the world of the Mayas and Aztecs. Break bricks in this ancient time as you try to pass more than 100 levels. Flying skulls and red-hot stones are among the challenges you will face, but there will be helpers there to aid you, too. Be careful in Aztec Bricks!

Re:Aztec Bricks - Released on February 27, 2007

[Post New]by heyheyjude on Aug 22, 08 1:41 PM
Hi! This is the most addictive game! But, I'm having trouble with the 3 tiles you get on the side that enable you to (supposedly) exchange or move two tiles diagonally.
I assume we don't get one of those tiles during stage 1, but during stage 2, one shows up on the right. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. One thing I've noticed is that the only place it DOES work is in the bottom row only. I'm wondering if I'm correct in that one has to use the tile before one runs out of plays. Also, if the tile is that of a pyramid (or whatever it is), does it have to be used on a pyramid tile? And, if you don't use your tile in stage 2, does it carry over to stage 3? They're just not working for me lately.
Sorry for all of the questions and thank you so much for any help in advance. jude

Go to: