Level 57 and 65 Challenge Mode

[Post New]by GSDGirl on Oct 22, 16 5:37 AM
Hi
I have completed all the levels in this game except 57 and 65 challenge mode. I am desperate as I have been trying for so long but I wont give up. Can anyone please help 'cus I am really, really stuck.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 57 and 65 Challenge Mode

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 22, 16 12:30 PM
I'm on a gaming hiatus due to life being in the way so don't have time to replay and give more detailed strategy, but I do remember level 65 is one of those which I needed some bombs and maybe some other powerups to get past in challenge mode. If you are completely out of powerups and can't get any more from replaying levels you may have to give up on this level and start over on a new player, hoarding your powerups so as to be able to do this one in challenge later on.

Upon pulling up level 57 it appears to be a luck thing. You need to kill the sand patches at the bottom ASAP and if you can shift at least one of the side pieces over a column so it's not stuck over the chains that's a real plus. Otherwise you will likely need some powerups again to break the chains. But I think it is more a matter of having the cascades help you out with getting the 2 center pieces down and using the moves to drop the side pieces/remove the sand.

Re:Level 57 and 65 Challenge Mode

[Post New]by GSDGirl on Oct 22, 16 11:48 PM
Thanks. I will go back and collect some powerups and try what you suggest. Will report back (probably in 6 months time

Go to: