Can't get this game to run

[Post New]by Robcol on Oct 22, 16 9:51 AM
Gives me the start ups, then the download screen and - that's all folks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Can't get this game to run

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 23, 16 11:22 AM
Hi Robcol,

I'm sorry to hear that the game hasn't been starting up. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this issue continues after trying those steps or if you've already tried those steps, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread and recreate the technical issues thread for this game so that future players can report any technical issues they are experiencing. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Orb of Purity here.

Thank you for your patience, and if anyone has any questions about this post or the forums, feel free to PM me or any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: