Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Bow Figurine

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Oct 23, 16 3:54 PM
You know, of all of the ZZ that could have been downgraded to just needing one item instead of 2, this one sure would have been my first choice. You have to visit the Fairy Sculpture 4 times to complete this ZZ. Oh, the developers just love playing hard to get.

Re:Bow Figurine

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 23, 16 4:06 PM
Doodlebug2, I'm assuming you have no way to know this, but the original Bow Figurine was nothing short of pure torture. Many an old player lost their sanity over that one. If you played 4 rounds a day, it would have taken you 9.5 days to complete one Bow Figurine and 57 days to complete 6 Bow Figurines. We had to complete 12 Bows. Ahhh, the good ole days.

I thank my lucky stars every single day they made it as easy as they have.

Remember that old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Oct 23, 16 4:22 PM
I started originally playing just after that change, and wow, people were still crying over it. Some of the posts were just so sad. So when i read people complaining that the dev's only seem to do things to keep the max level people happy, I chuckle to myself thinking they have no idea what the dev's have done for us baby players.

I did take some peoples recommendation & make a feeder game for the Binding Flower which is just as bad. I only had to level it high enough to get the quest for the first lotus flower, which is like level 16 or so. So there she sits, feeding my main. I'm amazed at how many times we need the lotus flower even at level 50 and higher. She even has some FE items just farming the lotus that I'll send to my main if I ever need.

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Oct 23, 16 4:41 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Doodlebug2, I'm assuming you have no way to know this, but the original Bow Figurine was nothing short of pure torture. Many an old player lost their sanity over that one. If you played 4 rounds a day, it would have taken you 9.5 days to complete one Bow Figurine and 57 days to complete 6 Bow Figurines. We had to complete 12 Bows. Ahhh, the good ole days.

I thank my lucky stars every single day they made it as easy as they have.

Remember that old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

I do remember the old Bow and I believe it did break me. Didn' return to the castle until after the change. Still don't like it. Still hate having to do the Mirrors, too

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Oct 23, 16 9:35 PM
ok.. what's a 'feeder game'?

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Oct 23, 16 10:32 PM
A feeder game is another game you start, but don't really play it so that you can send your main game goodies, in my case, I stopped at level 16 for the lotus flower. Every day I mail a lotus flower to my main from my feeder. I just make it for the quest, and instead of turning in the quest, I mail it off so that I can do it again the next day.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Oct 24, 16 6:13 AM
Haha funny to find this thread just after I have posted on the "old players" one!

I am still having nightmares about the old bow figurine! Shall I ever recover?? Not sure!!!

Go to: