irvingvm
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Game Freezing

[Post New]by irvingvm on Oct 23, 16 6:00 PM
Laruaville 5 has frozen on me two days in a row. I only have XP so maybe when I get Microsoft 10 it will work better. Does anybody else have that problem?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Game Freezing

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 23, 16 7:50 PM
No, it won't be better on w10. Win XP should be OK.

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 7:50:56 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Game Freezing

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 26, 16 2:33 PM
Hi irvingvm,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing freezing issues with this particular game. Since this game should be working on XP and Windows 10, it may be helpful to look at the following help articles for troubleshooting steps. Please keep in mind that the third help article is specific for Windows 10.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator
Windows 10

If you continue to experience freezing issues, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Laruaville 5 here.

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: