Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Halloween Jigsaw Puzzle Stash here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 24, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/24/2016 at 5:42:40 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Halloween Jigsaw Puzzle Stash here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 24, 16 5:43 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

polarglen
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by polarglen on Oct 24, 16 7:00 AM
I purchased the Halloween game. When I tried to download it, it asked for my internet address and password, even though I had bought it from your site and used a game credit to do so. I was able to download the trial version and tried to activate the trial version and nothing happened. Help, please! I love jigsaw puzzles.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 26, 16 10:02 AM
Hi polarglen,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble activating this particular game. It may be helpful to look at the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with details of what steps you have taken. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Oct 28, 16 10:51 PM
Level 10 is unavailable for play.

Developers please test this problem.

[Post New]by dogmom11 on Oct 29, 16 10:44 AM
I can't play Level 10 either. I got to it with enough stars but it will now allow me to click on the pumpkins to get to the next puzzle. Help.

[Post New]by 40fun40 on Oct 29, 16 2:11 PM
I am also unable to continue to level 10

[Post New]by polkadotbear on Oct 30, 16 6:46 AM
Unable to do anything in level 10.

gemfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gemfreak on Oct 30, 16 7:34 AM
I can't play level 10 either....

[Post New]by imatryin on Oct 30, 16 5:17 PM
This is obviously a TECH Problem..Cannot open Level 10..Be nice if this could be fixed. Find it annoying to get so far into a game to find can go no further.

[Post New]by squiggly_ann on Oct 31, 16 3:02 PM
Level 10 doesn't work for me either.....

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Oct 31, 16 4:11 PM
I just now reached level 10 and none of the pumpkins are lit so I can play. Level 10 does not work.

I really enjoyed playing levels 1 through 9 and wish 10 worked so I can continue to play this game.

[Post New]by hyslolo on Oct 31, 16 4:42 PM
I have a pc and Windows 10. I am also unable to go to 10 it almost feels like it is frozen. Now any random piece freezes on the screen and will not go in. These are not the border pieces.

GreyGhost
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by GreyGhost on Oct 31, 16 5:09 PM
Same issue here - played all levels to Level 10 in more than enough time and every level before I earned three stars on each game in the level, yet Level 10 WILL NOT OPEN. This is very frustrating, and it seems that the techs are not listening to all those who have already posted ahead of me that the game has a serious glitch in it.

gemfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gemfreak on Oct 31, 16 5:29 PM
I figured since they weren't doing anything about the problem or responding, I sent them a message asking for a free game via code and got it today. Make sure you all get a free game if they don't fix this!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 31, 16 5:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I am noticing that players are having trouble with level 10 fairly consistently, and as such I have gone ahead and provided this information to the appropriate teams for follow up.

In the meantime, I would like to provide a preliminary bit of troubleshooting that has helped issues like this in the past and may be able to assist now. Sometimes, running the game as an Administrator will allow a game to continue when there's something stopping it, and the following page shows steps on how to run this game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

If running the game as an Administrator doesn't help with level 10, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and an description of your experiences while trying to open level 10. Our Reps can help investigate this issue with the appropriate teams and will pass along any information that will be helpful to those teams, so be sure to provide that Dr. Felix Report if you are seeing an issue with progressing past level 10 in the game.

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologize this has happened. If there are any questions, feel free to PM any of the active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

GreyGhost
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by GreyGhost on Nov 2, 16 5:58 PM
"Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I am noticing that players are having trouble with level 10 fairly consistently, and as such I have gone ahead and provided this information to the appropriate teams for follow up.

In the meantime, I would like to provide a preliminary bit of troubleshooting that has helped issues like this in the past and may be able to assist now. Sometimes, running the game as an Administrator will allow a game to continue when there's something stopping it, and the following page shows steps on how to run this game as an Administrator:

If running the game as an Administrator doesn't help with level 10, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and an description of your experiences while trying to open level 10. Our Reps can help investigate this issue with the appropriate teams and will pass along any information that will be helpful to those teams, so be sure to provide that Dr. Felix Report if you are seeing an issue with progressing past level 10 in the game.

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologize this has happened. If there are any questions, feel free to PM any of the active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can."

It's nice that someone finally acknowledged that there is a problem, but in speaking for myself, since I'm the only one that uses my computer, it's already set up to run as the Administrator, which means this isn't an issue that can be fixed - at least not for me - by doing that. And I noticed that the similar post you put in response to the Level 10 thread only mentioned that this was for PC users - what about those of us using the Mac OS X platforms? I also saw where someone had contacted you outside of the forums and they were given a code for a free game. If you're not intending on fixing the issue - which is why I assume you're giving away free game codes - then why haven't you already given those of us who've reported the problem codes as well? All I do know is that the chances of me purchasing another game with this particular company as the developer are nonexistent.

Edited on 11/02/2016 at 6:00:41 PM PST

gemfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gemfreak on Nov 4, 16 12:14 PM
Ditto to everything GreyGhost said. I also use my computer and run it as the Administrator. And level 10 still doesn't work.

[Post New]by treebeme on Nov 4, 16 7:55 PM
I tried your suggestions but level 10 will still not play.

[Post New]by Aruuuu04 on Nov 6, 16 11:01 AM
I can't get Level 10 to run either, and this has been going on for a couple of weeks. Looks like Big Fish is doing nothing. This ticks me off -- I paid for the game, I want to finish the game!

Go to: