Jaby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Last goal: make everyone happy

[Post New]by Jaby on Mar 27, 10 5:09 PM
I have reached the max of population and the last goal is to make everyone happy.

I have no unemployed people, everyone has a home and everyone is happy. I have checked every single home or commerce and nobody has any problem, but I still can't get the last goal.

Anybody succeeded? If yes how? Am I missing something?

Thank you!

Vixen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Last goal: make everyone happy

[Post New]by Vixen on Mar 27, 10 6:20 PM
I am having the very same issue. I've tried a couple of things, like slowing the game down to normal, but nothing has helped. The only thing I have left that might work is to build the $100,000 momument. I'm hoping that does the trick. Otherwise, I'm gonna call it a win!

Jaboulka
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Jaboulka on Mar 28, 10 1:13 AM
I built the 100.000 monument, I built all the monuments ... still did not work.

I am going to call it a win as well ... but it's disappointing ...

thanks for your reply

trekkiespice
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by trekkiespice on Mar 28, 10 1:42 AM
I'm wondering if this can be done. I got the 200 people and only 2 were unhappy.

How do you find the unhappy ones out of 200?

I had two houses that said they had "family issues". Any ideas how you solve them.

If we do finish this level is there another level to move on to, if so, we can't just call this a win.

[Post New]by tysonwatts on Mar 28, 10 6:25 AM
The last goal seems to be uncompleatable as it requires 300 happy residents where as the max residents is 250, I have 250 happy residents but the growth is full so how can you get 300? Or is this a bug or incompleate game.

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Mar 28, 10 7:36 AM
I have this problem too. I've been trying to figure out how to make everyone happy when no one is sad. Perhaps nothing is supposed to happen when you complete that goal. Sheesh, they could at least give you fireworks. Disappointing to say the least.

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Mar 28, 10 7:39 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I didn't realise that 250 was the max population, I couldn't figure out why it had stopped growing.

Vixen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Vixen on Mar 28, 10 9:24 AM
Ok, so now I'm wondering if you have to win the election with all the votes, and meeting the 200 population criteria. Unfortunately, I only won all the votes one time and was 3 short on population. I may keep trying. It's just a little frustrating.

Vixen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Vixen on Mar 29, 10 7:40 AM
trekkiespice wrote:
I had two houses that said they had "family issues". Any ideas how you solve them.

I discovered if I delete a piece of road and restore it, that makes the "family issues" go away.

[Post New]by Pummer69 on Mar 29, 10 12:57 PM
I reached the 250 max population, I built two of the $100,000 monuments, and everyone was happy going into the election. In fact, I didn't have a single homeless or unemployed person and I even had jobs available! Still didn't get the final win on the game.

Something is wrong with the very last goal. It seems to be unattainable and I don't have the patience to keep trying things, so like some of you I'm going to call it a win also. If anyone finds out anything different please let us know.

[Post New]by guliver7782 on Mar 31, 10 7:03 AM
Has anybody found out how to get the last goal yet? It's driving me bananas.
Can Big Fish give us a patch to fix it or something..

auntymom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by auntymom on Apr 4, 10 1:26 PM
Same same...this sucks

[Post New]by toniann on Apr 8, 10 3:38 PM
I concur with everyone above. This really STINKS! I can't figure it out. My son is now on this last goal as well and he worked hard to get there (he's 8) and I know he's going to be disappointed with out a "WIN!" This is extremely disappointing. I'm going to show my son this so he doesn't feel bad about not winning.

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Apr 9, 10 11:09 AM
I can't get it either. I checked the walkthrough on Gamezebo and the author had the same problem we do. So looks like nothing happens when you get the last goal.

sassy1113
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by sassy1113 on Apr 14, 10 8:05 PM
I also have 250 happy people. No homeless, no one needs a job. You would think that when you have reached that goal that something would happen. I like the game except for the freezing and not having an ending.

[Post New]by dtchubb on May 3, 10 3:40 PM
Same thing as everyone else. I have done it 3 different times. WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

[Post New]by dtchubb on May 3, 10 4:02 PM
Also, how do you get rid of the dialog on the bottom where you still have properties?

And, the count of how many citizens I have has disappeared. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by swtldyj on Jul 8, 10 10:23 AM
trekkiespice wrote:I'm wondering if this can be done. I got the 200 people and only 2 were unhappy.

How do you find the unhappy ones out of 200?

If we do finish this level is there another level to move on to, if so, we can't just call this a win.

[Post New]by swtldyj on Jul 8, 10 10:24 AM
For the houses that have family issues, you have to plant a tree in their yard and the house will change back to its original color.

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Mar 26, 11 12:22 AM
Same problem here. I won the election by a landslide, everyone WAS happy but new people keep moving to my town and there isn't 1 single pixel of space to build anything. Now 18 new people are miserable because I can't build them houses or feed them.

No ending available.............Aaaagh

Enjoyable game otherwise

Go to: