Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Level 10

[Post New]by Leemo on Oct 26, 16 2:50 AM
I have 230 stars but level 10 won't open. The game won't tell me how many I need.

Does anyone know how many stars will open the level please?

Re:Level 10

[Post New]by Petrie27 on Oct 28, 16 7:35 AM
I have the same problem. I don't think stars matter because I have 3 stars on all puzzles and completed the sliders within the time allotted. Stage 10 is either glitched or maybe it's the coins? I can't click on the pumpkins and when I scroll back to the previous stage, I can't go forward again unless I use the main menu. If you happen to figure it out, please post your results. Thanks and good luck!

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Oct 28, 16 10:48 PM
Thanks Petrie27. I have a feeling it's a game glitch.

I'll put our messages in the tech problems page.

gemfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gemfreak on Oct 30, 16 9:56 PM
Petrie, my game is behaving EXACTLY the same as yours. This is definitely a game glitch. I have posted on the tech probs page.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 31, 16 5:39 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here. I can see that players have already started reporting it as a tech issue too, and I just wanted to drop by and let players know that I have passed this along to the appropriate teams.

I have also provided some steps to try for PC users that I want to include here, which may be able to resolve the issue:

Run Game as Administrator

Sometimes, running a game as an Administrator will help unstick a part of the game that doesn't seem to want to progress. If that is unable to help out, I definitely recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report to help with the investigation. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide additional support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your time, and since this is discussing a tech issue and it seems these messages have been brought to that designated thread, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread so that players can continue reporting any additional issues to the following designated technical issues thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Halloween Jigsaw Puzzle Stash here..

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and if there are any questions, feel free to PM any of the active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: