j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Cursor

[Post New]by j62janet on Oct 26, 16 9:46 AM
I am finding that the cursor goes strange, I don't have much control with it, is anyone else finding this, or is it just me? Thank you to anyone who replies to this post

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Cursor

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 26, 16 2:02 PM
Hi j62janet,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your cursor. It may be helpful to run the game as an Administrator. Running the game as an Administrator helps to give the game the necessary permissions to run as it should. Just in case, I'll include a help article below with these steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If you find that you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Teamwith a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is happy to help in any way that they can.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the above thread it helps the moderators identify trends in what players are seeing to alert to the appropriate teams. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: