I need Big Fish!!

[Post New]by calebbur on Oct 27, 16 7:33 AM
When ever i open plants vs zombies it says error file to short.

I have looked at the other posts but there are no instructions for windows 10

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:I need Big Fish!!

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 27, 16 7:59 AM
You should be able to use the direction for Vista / 7 as they are basically the same for 10.

The program data folder contains application data for all users. The program data folder is hidden folder in Windows by default. As you are unable to find the program date folder, I suggest you to follow the instructions provided below.

1. Open File Explorer.
2. Go to the C drive.
3. Click on view.
4. Check on the box Hidden items.
5. If you are still unable to see the program data folder then click on Options next to hidden items.
6. Go to view tab.
7. Under hidden files and folder, select show hidden files, folders and drives.
8. Click on Apply and OK button.
9. Now, again go to C drive the program data folder shall be available.

[Post New]by calebbur on Oct 27, 16 8:04 AM
3. there is no view

Edited on 10/27/2016 at 8:04:43 AM PST

[Post New]by calebbur on Oct 27, 16 8:44 AM
I fixed it

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 27, 16 8:48 AM
I don't have Windows 10, so I am looking at websites. In pictures of this one site, it shows view at the top.

Look for organize at the top of menu from computer icon and look for folder and search options. On folder option click view. Then do step 7 & 8. Hopefully this helps. I pulled the above steps in the previous post off of microsoft help site.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 27, 16 8:59 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing an error message when trying to play this particular game. Thank you tazruby2000 for taking the time to post in this thread. It is recommended that if players see this particular error message, to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

File Too Short Error - Plants vs. Zombies

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide assistance based on your computer's configurations.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Plants vs. Zombies here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are seeing to alert to the teams. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: