bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Island: The Lost Medallion forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 28, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Island: The Lost Medallion forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Island: The Lost Medallion players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Island: The Lost Medallion forum

[Post New]by gunnhoneydew on Mar 28, 10 12:20 AM
IT IS 3:30 AM AND I TRYED TO PLAY THIS GAME AND GUESS WHAT ERROR
MESSAGES THIS PROGRAM HAD TO CLOSE. CAN NOT PLAY GOT A
GITCH IT THIS GAME. OH WELL GOOD LUCKY FOR ANYONE THAT CAN
PLAY THIS GAME. TO EARLY FOR ME GOING TO BED NOW. DISSAPPOINTED
CAN NOT PLAY MY GAME.

johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by johnski on Mar 28, 10 1:03 AM
I had absolutely no problems with the game. It downloaded and played without a problem. Just wondering how long the game is. From what I have played so far it seems to be a fun game.

mommykim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mommykim on Mar 28, 10 1:25 AM
I have windows 7 can someone please tell me how I can make the game full screen right now it has the black edges and it is driving me crazy

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Mar 28, 10 1:37 AM
mommykim wrote:I have windows 7 can someone please tell me how I can make the game full screen right now it has the black edges and it is driving me crazy

You can make your screen resolution 1024x768 in Windows. And change it back after the game to the original resolution you had. But I wouldn’t recommend you to do that if you are not an advanced windows user.

sassysoul
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by sassysoul on Mar 28, 10 7:58 AM
I had an error message & it closed down in the demo. I just reopened it & it has worked fine. Bought the game. Loving it.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 28, 10 7:51 PM
I am glad to hear you are loving your game and always Happy Gaming!!! TMann

starkops
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by starkops on Mar 29, 10 3:49 AM
I've downloaded and redownloaded the game several times.

It just wouldn't run.

[Post New]by Ellie9 on Mar 29, 10 5:42 AM
It runs fine on my laptop (vista) whichhas less spec than my desktop (xp) on which it takes ages to load and then the game play is jerky, as if the program is trying to catch up with what I'm doing. And I had to download three times, because it hanging at the 40% install stage. It isn't as easy to see everything on the small laptop screen of course. Sigh..... I was looking forward to playing this... WAS seriously considering buying it. But not if I can't get it to run properly. **** hum.

[Post New]by stallingsdee on Mar 29, 10 10:27 AM
were is the computer password and what is it

unhinged10
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by unhinged10 on Mar 31, 10 10:45 PM
I think something is wrong with me. I can't get the computer to work, the handle on the drawer, or the safe to open. I can't seem to move the items to get the darn thing working and am getting really frustrated. I'll come back to this adventure later.

Welcome to Island: The Lost Medallion forum

[Post New]by misheleb on Apr 1, 10 5:27 PM
I have installed the game on windows vista 64 bit system and receiveing error message island.exe stopped working. Tried on another pc and still the same error.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Edited on 04/01/2010 at 5:28:41 PM PST

[Post New]by ClaudineA on Apr 1, 10 6:02 PM
I am in chapter 4 and cannot put the pieces together in the car. Nothing happens when I touch the pointer but still get a circle surrounding parts. Any ideas>

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Const_happy on Apr 2, 10 12:44 AM
ClaudineA wrote:I am in chapter 4 and cannot put the pieces together in the car. Nothing happens when I touch the pointer but still get a circle surrounding parts. Any ideas>

Hi, have you tried the walkthrough http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/island-the-lost-medallion-walkthrough/
it's very helpful

[Post New]by Signing2Worship on Apr 3, 10 6:08 PM
Bummer. I'm getting the same error - I was really looking forward to this one.
If anyone has any ideas about the .exe error please post it!

[Post New]by calady58 on Apr 4, 10 11:13 AM
This game worked wonderful when I was playing for free but as soon as I purchased the game I no longer can get into it...keep getting an error...can anyone offer advice or help?

usignuolo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by usignuolo on Apr 17, 10 3:11 PM
I can't get the screwdriver to remove the three screws to undo the steering wheel cover in chapter 4. It is what it tells you to do in the walkthrough and what the hint say but when you try to do it you get a message saying "don't do that it won't work". It makes no difference what order you try to unscrew them. Anyone made it work?

[Post New]by krispycr on Apr 9, 12 11:14 AM
On chapter 18 -the math: I tried the solutions given in the forum:
#1 4 5 9
#2 13 6 7
#3 3 4 2
I still can't get thru this, it seems to give me different problems then you state.
do you have any suggestions?

[Post New]by tinker182 on Jun 19, 12 3:46 AM
Has anyone else had issues with the interactive items? I'm stuck in the car because the screwdriver won't get the last screw out of the steering wheel no matter what I try and it's driving me crazy! I had a problem getting the light bulb in the basement to attach to the cord as well but after what felt like a million attempts it finally attached itself but that screw ain't moving for anything! Anyone have any solutions? Please help before I throw my iPad out of the window.

ljjdone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ljjdone on Aug 30, 12 2:55 PM
hi, i have enjoyed this game for a while. i am @ the rock slide after the escape from the cave. the inventory bar with hint medallion on right & note book on the left & menu button in the middle hanging down into the scene. once i went into the screen & the bar was up & i could get the dynamite out of the basket which is hanging up underneath the bar. my ? is how to put that information bar up out of the scene & how to get it back down. thanks, email me thanks. Lily

Go to: