Midnight Castle/Castle Challenge

[Post New]by judyas on Oct 27, 16 9:20 PM
How do I make trades with Trick or Treaters?

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:Midnight Castle/Castle Challenge

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Oct 27, 16 9:59 PM
Hi Judyas,

To trade with the trick or treaters, which are the kids holding the banner at the castle entrancy (near the crypt and broken carriage.)

For every 7 candies (they can be mixed) they will give you a ghost trap.

To make the trade you need to hit the plus sign and it will add up the candy until you have given them 7. Then hit the trade button, which takes your candy and gives you the ghost trap.

Trixie

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Oct 27, 16 10:24 PM
I just have to say being an old player (level 74) on pc and a new player on ios (level 18)
It's impossible for a new player to get past even the 4th challenge. I gave up on that.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 27, 16 10:36 PM
1457051 wrote:I just have to say being an old player (level 74) on pc and a new player on ios (level 18)
It's impossible for a new player to get past even the 4th challenge. I gave up on that.

Yes, on level 18, it would be difficult...but not as bad as you may think...at least you are doing character quests and many of them require you to go into Zoom Zones....so, as you level up, it could be incorporated into your regular play.....after all, it is only the 4th day, and there are many days following to catch up.

If you even took several days of character quests to complete this day, you could still get that one done......only to be stymied by Day 8 --- getting 3 gold chests....most likely, you only have Griffin and maybe one or 2 others.....not good odds for gold chests.

So, yes, I completely agree.....lower level players would have a difficult time even getting the first avatar on this Castle Challenge!

Go to: