Help me in the library

[Post New]by Jellybabie on Mar 28, 10 5:26 AM
I'm in the library and I've found everything apart from a piece of the photo. The hint keeps flashing on the light bulb but I don't know what to do with it. I've got a ladder and a key but don't know what to do with those either. Please help me I'm a retired lady, love the games but at the moment I'm STUCK. I'm still on my demo and don't want to use any more time looking.
Thanks
Jellybabie

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Help me in the library

[Post New]by Const_happy on Mar 28, 10 5:32 AM
Have you clicked on the assembled photo in the menu list?
Once you click on it you'll get into the mini game and then get instructions what to do after.

[Post New]by Jellybabie on Mar 28, 10 5:36 AM
I haven't got the assembled photo, I'm one piece missing....

grabbinbugs
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by grabbinbugs on Mar 28, 10 5:53 AM
I'm stuck in same place Jellybabie . What good is "hint" if it won't tell you anything!! I think there is a secret compartment somewhere in the room, I guess the ladder might be used finding that but not sure. If anyone knows how to get the last piece to photo there are a couple of us who could use some help here.

[Post New]by TNBear on Mar 28, 10 5:56 AM
Blow the trombone at the owl.

asquared
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by asquared on Mar 28, 10 5:57 AM
You can use hints to find the pieces of the photo. Click on the hint button, then on the photo area, and you'll get a sparkly circle around a piece of the photo.

Thank you, Const_happy--I was trying to figure out what to do next, after assembling everything. I would expect that assembling the photo would have just launched me into a mini-game.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Help me in the library

[Post New]by yasure on Mar 28, 10 6:29 AM
Jellybabie wrote:I'm in the library and I've found everything apart from a piece of the photo. The hint keeps flashing on the light bulb but I don't know what to do with it. I've got a ladder and a key but don't know what to do with those either. Please help me I'm a retired lady, love the games but at the moment I'm STUCK. I'm still on my demo and don't want to use any more time looking.
Thanks
Jellybabie

You need find all the horn pieces then put it on the owl. he will fly away and the last piece is under him. The key and ladder are for the "Floor"
Hope this helps

If I remember, the light bulb goes in the socket at the ceiling. I played the demo several hours ago. Can not quite remember.

Edited on 03/28/2010 at 6:37:40 AM PST

grabbinbugs
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by grabbinbugs on Mar 28, 10 6:52 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. Got through the library and I am on the island.
So far a really good game.

[Post New]by Jellybabie on Mar 28, 10 8:27 AM
Thanks everyone got through it now with your help,
Jellybabie

[Post New]by mamaboss01 on Mar 28, 10 1:18 PM
HELP........................I can't find the last piece of the horn. I have only eight minutes left on the Demo.

Mamaboss01

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Const_happy on Mar 28, 10 1:29 PM
mamaboss01 wrote:HELP........................I can't find the last piece of the horn. I have only eight minutes left on the Demo.

Mamaboss01

Just hint it. Click on the hint button then on the trombone area and see sparkling particles over the item,
Trombone parts are on the right bookshelf, near its foot and in left corner

[Post New]by mamaboss01 on Mar 28, 10 1:44 PM
Thank you for your help. I finished just in time for my time to run out. Now, I can start the next part fresh since I have no more time.

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Const_happy on Mar 28, 10 3:05 PM
exact wrote:I'm still stuck in the library with 5 min. to go in demo. I found everything but last photo piece. I have the ladder, key and bulb and have hunted and hunted for what to do for them. I understand the laddersis for the "floor" but what floor? I will buy the game if I can get through the library, thanks, exact

use hint - click on it, then on the photo area in the menu list - you'll see sparkles over the last piece of a photo.
Good luck!

[Post New]by manyatamanyata on May 20, 10 4:12 AM
i cant find d key.help!!!!!!!

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Const_happy on May 24, 10 7:42 AM
manyatamanyata wrote:i cant find d key.help!!!!!!!

One part of the key is on the flag under the ceiling, and the 2nd part is on the top of the bookcase on the left.
And did you try the walkthrough or hint system?
Click on the medallion in the right corner, then on the key tab in menu area and you'll see sparkles over the element on the scene.

Good luck!

Edited on 05/24/2010 at 7:47:04 AM PST

Go to: