Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Did they forget about the PC game ?

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Oct 28, 16 5:45 AM
I think it is great there are new monsters and islands.. Only not for PC , only for tablets. I do have one, but if I install my singing monsters, I have to start all over again.. ! Not nice !

About the PC game.. There is no information about the seasonal monsters.
And i'm breeding for a couple of months now, and still nothing on plant island (Ghatzst?)

I have found a siteof MSM and there is a lot of information there, like breeding tips, all info about monsters, and islands.
That's how I know about the other islands and monsters.. not through BF or some information..

i really have the feeling they forgot about the PC game, and only focus on the tablet...
Too bad

Still breeding on !
Greetz

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Did they forget about the PC game ?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 28, 16 6:10 AM
Hi Silvana85,

It is understandable wanting to continue playing a game you enjoy on all platforms available. We do apologize that Big Fish Games only offers and supports the PC version of My Singing Monsters. Player's support for this game is truly appreciated. Please keep in mind that at this time, there are no current plans for updating the version of this game on our site. This may change in the future and the Moderation Team hasn't received any new information. For more information, please see the following announcement:

An Important Announcement Regarding My Singing Monsters - August 18, 2015

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to reach out to any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Did they forget about the PC game ?

[Post New]by Orientalus on Oct 29, 16 4:26 PM
Silvana85 wrote:I think it is great there are new monsters and islands.. Only not for PC , only for tablets. I do have one, but if I install my singing monsters, I have to start all over again.. ! Not nice !

About the PC game.. There is no information about the seasonal monsters.
And i'm breeding for a couple of months now, and still nothing on plant island (Ghatzst?)

I have found a siteof MSM and there is a lot of information there, like breeding tips, all info about monsters, and islands.
That's how I know about the other islands and monsters.. not through BF or some information..

i really have the feeling they forgot about the PC game, and only focus on the tablet...
Too bad

Still breeding on !
Greetz

I recently restarted and have the Ghazt on Plant Island, Grumpyre on Cold Island, Reebro on Air Island, Still trying for Jeeode on Water Island, Not high enough for Humbug on Earth Island ( the castles are soo darn expensive ). But I was wondering if Punkelton was going to be released for Halloween on Plant Island as I havent seen him in the market and I know I have the correct breeding combination for him. New Islands would be cool and new monsters as well

Edited on 10/29/2016 at 4:26:49 PM PST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Oct 29, 16 4:53 PM
Orientalus, you must not have known that the PC version that Big Fish offers no longer includes seasonal monsters and their corresponding decorations. That's why you don't see punkleton offered in the market and why your plant island isn't decorated for Halloween. The promotion for punkleton has been going on in the mobile versions of the game and is almost over. You'll need to start a new game on a mobile app if you want to see seasonal monsters.

[Post New]by Orientalus on Oct 29, 16 6:10 PM
Well that really is a MAJOR disappointment ( much more politically correct than what I am thinking ). I really enjoyed the challenge of getting the seasonal monsters on my islands. It saddens me that they have left the PC hanging because some of us don't have the DATA to waste on our mobiles.

Edited on 10/29/2016 at 6:14:42 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 10, 16 10:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post their questions and suggestions in this particular thread. The Moderation Team hasn't received any new information regarding a change in the mentioned announcement. We absolutely appreciate everyone's support for this game and will continue to pass along feedback and suggestions to the appropriate teams. If any information is brought to our attention, we will share this will players.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Dec 16, 16 10:50 AM
Hi all, thanx for your response

I indeed didn't get the Punkleton, and breeding for 4 weeks now , for Yool.
I do not see them in the store, but I did see them in the egg scratch game.
Still no luck.
And if they really stopped , than it is no use
Please BF !! Fix the game ....

I want Punkleton, and Yool, and all the others..
Thank you very much.

Still breeding on !
I have all the islands and (made the mistake) put Grumpyre on the other island.
This way i'm missing some cash.
I only have 1 Grumpyre, 1 Reebro and the crystal one (water island).

greetz and love

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Jan 9, 17 5:23 AM
Still no reply from BF... too bad..

I really have the feeling they are forgetting about this game..
It isn't even in the "game stub" no more !!

Still breeding on. I have now 1 gatzt on plant island, and the one with the christals.
I have all the "normal monsters" and now breeding on for the rest.

Please BF, put back the seasonal monsters, and the decorations please..
I missed the christmas decorations..
And all the special monsters i'm breeding for..

Can anyone explain to me why they are forgettig about this game, but they are expanding the tablet game ?
Thanx a lot.

Greetz

bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Jul 7, 17 10:04 PM
apparently its that pc's don't have the technology yet to run like a tablet therefore they are waiting for the tech to catch up on pc's. mine won't even let me into the game. says my graphics card is not supported

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 10, 17 8:24 AM
There are emulators out there that will let you play games designed for mobile apps on your computer. You will then be able to play the game with the full content available.

Go to: