Technical Issue: I'm having trouble getting game to open

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Oct 28, 16 12:49 PM
Hello fellow fishies,

I love the Fantasy Mosaics series and I have purchased most of them. (My newest one is "Fantasy Mosaics 17: New Palette".)

I don't recall having technical issues with any of the other ones I own in this series... but I'm having problems with this one. ("Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color") Once in a great while it will open when I click the desktop icon for it... but most of the time when I click the icon, the game will NOT open.

Usually, when I try to open it, an error message comes up saying it cannot open because another game is currently running. But in fact, no other game IS running. I am able to open other Big Fish games immediately after that error message comes up... but not Fantasy Mosaics 4.

I checked out the page that gives tips on how to troubleshoot various technical issues and it recommends that players reboot their computers to correct it. BUT... when I reboot my computer and try again to open Fantasy Mosaics 4, it still will not open.

I guess I'm going to have to send in a request to Customer Support to see if they can help with the issue.

For those who are able to open and play this game without a problem, happy gaming.

Classicaljazz

Go to: