I highly recommend ! ! !

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Mar 28, 10 7:03 AM
This is a GREAT game... my favorite of all the ones I've played in the Treasure Seekers series. Beautiful scenes. Interesting search locations. One of my top favorite games. It's a "steal" at $2.99. I recommend that you snap it up before the DD sale ends.

Classicaljazz

Saturn1985
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

Re:I highly recommend ! ! !

[Post New]by Saturn1985 on Mar 28, 10 7:13 AM
I absolutely agree - anyone who has not bought this game yet, should do it now

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Mar 28, 10 8:44 AM
I, too, bought it at the DD price. Enjoying it. My only little complaint is the cursor, does not always want to go where I want it.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 28, 10 9:57 AM
Oh I am thrilled to see this as the DD today... I almost bought it for the sale yesterday! Oh how I'd have been kicking myself! Instead, *genki does a happy dance*

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Mar 28, 10 10:04 PM
I got this under the 'spring fever' promo.But I don't care.I love this! The first painting hooked me quick! The puzzles can be rough but in the long run they are really fun.I stumbled on this one.I am so glad I bought it.Plus,reading positive comments is great! I feel better about my choice.

Loraia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Loraia on Mar 31, 10 3:08 PM
The game play was good, but way too short for my liking. Only six canvases. I finished in less than 4 hours.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on Apr 26, 10 1:52 PM
I just finished the demo-really enjoyed it. This puts a little twist on the hidden object. I wish that some scenes weren't quite so dark ( I wish that in a lot of HOGS) but I will buy it now!

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on Apr 27, 10 2:16 PM
TS I and II are BEAUTIFUL games, literally. The sceneries, the decors, the colors, the lights! I had goose bumps when I entered the Green Room. They delivered quality images.

TS II at $2.99 and TS I free it was a delight for my eyes!

Glad to hear many people liked it.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on May 31, 10 5:59 PM
I agree!

Demoed this one a couple of weeks and knew I wanted to get it one day so when it showed up today as the weekly deal, I couldn't resist. And I'm glad I didn't. The kids and I (ages 14 and 11) had a lot of fun with it. (Yes, we did play it in one afternoon; but the purchased game picked up where our trial one had left off and then it took a few hours to complete so I'd say it was a decent length. In fact, clicking around the room in order to get objects to fix something got just a tad bit tedious toward the end so I'm not sure I would have wanted it to be any longer. The game play flowed pretty smoothly with the minipuzzles fitting into the storyline and not drawing you out. All in all, I'd say it was a very satisfying game.

Doggy_lover
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by Doggy_lover on May 31, 10 6:24 PM
I'm happy with this game, also. Great weekly deal. I like it better than the first one in the series. Although if you didn't enjoy the first one to begin with, this one won't change your mind. Anyway, the graphics are nice and the gameplay is still unique. There's puzzles and such, as with most HOGs. It doesn't seem like it'll be too short. Give this one a try if you're looking for a good bargain.

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

[Post New]by roxycavalier on May 31, 10 10:54 PM
This a great game! If you don't already own it please take advantage of the 2.99 deal. You will not regret it!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Jun 1, 10 12:55 AM
All I can say if I have to agree with the other fishies, awesome graphics and awesome game. For the DD, $2.99 is a great price, very well worth it. Thanks Big Fish!!

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on Jun 1, 10 3:05 AM
I join the recommendations. Very enjoyable gameplay, just challenging enough to make it great fun and requiring some thought. Beautiful graphics, and plenty long for me. I kept returning to it throughout the day. Lots of movement between screens, which I enjoy, and the task bar kept me focused -- no getting lost as sometimes happens. The hidden object search was more of a click search around scenes just to make sure I hadn't missed a puzzle or interactive. Had to resort to help button a time or two, and I skipped one puzzle. The nice thing is it gave me those options, when I totally hit a wall. I suppose I could have gone to the walkthrough, but I liked the game well enough to want to see it through on my own.

My only wish is for a timed option, so on replay I could have something to beat when I feel up to quick gameplay. After one time thru, I bet I could kick @**!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 1, 10 4:09 AM
All of the Artogon games have beautiful artwork. Here are more by the same developer.

Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold
Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts
The Mystery of the Crystal Portal
The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Jun 4, 10 1:00 AM
jddrn wrote:Why is it so quiet? I find that atmospheric music enhances the game for me. Also, I just played 30min (didn't skip any puzzles or dialogue) and I have completed the first of 6 canvases. That means it is not a very long game. Maybe Follow The Ghosts is better?

I misread your post and thought you said you finished 6 in 30 minutes. I have finished 4 in 90 minutes but skipped a puzzle. It's well worth the $2.99 and actually an enjoyable game to play.

Edited on 06/04/2010 at 1:03:30 AM PST

hatzic
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by hatzic on Jun 12, 10 12:05 AM
Yes, Totally desso game – (got it as the discounted feature game). I like a lot – like the other Treasure Seekers game. This is one of those find the things in the circle games and has many layers and surprises – like going back to the cabin and it’s full of smoke and the chimney’s on fire. Challenging, interesting. Alright!

Bellsprout
Salmon
Salmon
2,692 Posts

[Post New]by Bellsprout on Aug 24, 10 4:19 PM
Agree and agree. I bought it on sale, and liked it so much I bought Follow the Ghosts as well. Glad to see there are other games by Artogon.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 12, 11 3:30 PM
Very much enjoyed the demo. Nice graphics, fun story, and fun hidden object scenes that make sense. Will almost certainly buy, and will be checking out the other games in this series.

pomconfi
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by pomconfi on Aug 31, 11 7:02 PM
Hello, everybody. Indeed :-). very impressive. Interesting puzzles, no HOGs :-))))... no stupid movements and walks from one screen to another. Nice scenes... nice characters. Missing only voices ;-).
very lovely discovery. Puzzles are original, there's NO SUCH GAME with that sort of puzzles. I already boomed couple of times on games where puzzles repeat each other.
very surprised. Boomed into this game in on-line section... sad this game as well as first two others should be advertised much more. Many people would love it.
it's not a girly game but still very positive and brain teasing ;-))))
I Bought it and happy ;-)

enjoy playing ;-)

Go to: