bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dead Reckoning: Death Between the Lines Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 29, 16 12:29 AM
Eipix Entertainment, the studio that brought you Danse Macabre and Off the Record present the next story in the Dead Reckoning series!

You’re signing copies of your latest bestseller when a mysterious man offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – you can write a famous billionaire’s life story, but only if you can beat four of the country’s top writers. Everything seems great until one writer drops dead. Suddenly, this competition has become a deadly one. Explore Mr. Welles’s huge estate, interview suspects, and gather clues before you become the next victim in this intriguing hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Dead Reckoning: Death Between the Lines Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 29, 16 2:31 PM
I have now finished the main game, and very much enjoyed playing it. Games from the devs' other series are mentioned throughout the story. LOL
I liked the story and gameplay. (Will play the bonus chapter tomorrow).

I am happy to see that since the last game in the series, "Dead Reckoning" is getting less blindingly bling-bling. It's so much better on my eyes.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Oct 29, 16 5:52 PM
I'm pleased to see your reaction to this game Valdy as I've played part of the demo & was feeling undecided (I'm feeling tired & that always affects my level of enjoyment).

Since you enjoyed the game, I know I will too (when I'm less tired) so I'm going to take advantage of this great sale

Kam

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 30, 16 12:14 AM
Hi Kam...

Yes, I took advantage of this weekend's sale as well. Bought 6 CEs.

The story in this game is very good. I too love a good murder mystery, and that's what this is. And it's a very engaging and entertaining story.

--- --- ---

ETA: Finished the bonus chapter as well. Short but nicely done.

Edited on 10/30/2016 at 1:26:58 AM PST

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Oct 30, 16 1:50 AM
LOL I also bought 6 CE's Valdy, we obviously like a good sale

Thanks for the update on the game. I'm just finishing the last Maze game so will be ready for this game soon

Kam

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Oct 30, 16 9:59 AM
It was wonderful to see this for sale. I've been waiting impatiently, ever since I did a beta. Yes, it does have a lot of dialogue, and if it were a Demon In The Mirror After My Sister, I probably wouldn't like it at all, but this is a murder mystery so for me, it's all good. I like the graphics, the sounds, the interesting characters, and all the other game series portrayed as book series. I'm a happy fishie with this one!

[Post New]by Rarity_One on Nov 1, 16 4:42 PM
Hi;

Can anyone assist me with the Chapter two HOP for the glass cutter? I am stuck on the last item of the feather and book. Even when I clink on "hint" its says "I suppose I better move on"...Huh? (That's a first for an HOP hint!). Can anyone help me. I love this game and can't move on with out the glass cutter. I also play the alternate game in the HOP and cleared the whole board but the marbles reappeared and the game would not end. Anyone have any advise so I can move on?

THANKS FOR ANY ASSISTANCE.
Rarity1

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Nov 5, 16 6:45 AM
Hi Valdy, hi Kam!

hope, you're both fine!

Again we have this BOGO - have bought what I wanted in the last one. So now I am at a loss. Not so sure about the Dead Reckoning series. I have the first one as CE, then I rated all others down to SE. If this writers quest were good enough, I could take it together with the Mad Head Game of today.

Will try the demo and see.....

Go to: