Ship 4.0

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Oct 29, 16 4:00 AM
To the Moderators.

We all know your position is to keep peace in the valley, and we understand that, we are trying to be patient, civil, and cooperative as we all go thru this brewhahah with the problem with the ship and the timer.

Unless you are actually playing the game, you couldn't possibly understand.

Before that insane update thrown at us the ship would RARELY ask for antlers, and even then only one or two. NOW IT IS ALMOST EVERY TIME.

That is not a technical issue in my opinion, and I think we players should be allowed to vent without the thread being locked.

sadened
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Ship 4.0

[Post New]by sadened on Oct 29, 16 6:40 AM

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 29, 16 9:29 AM
Hi All,

The Moderation Team completely understands the frustration caused by these kinds of technical issues, and we appreciate everybody who's taken their time to provide feedback and reports on the issues that have recently come up. I want to clarify that, in order to make sure our teams can find the relevant information for technical investigations, the Moderation Team is requesting that technical issue reports please be posted to our Technical Issues thread. Specifically:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

While this is the case, we also absolutely understand that different users may have different opinions or thoughts on new content or changes in the game. Please feel free to share feedback in the forums, or to contact an active Moderators or our Customer Support Team. Both we and our Reps are happy to assist as best we can, and though we aren't able to modify the game itself we can pass along the suggestions and comments we receive.

I'd like to ask that people please refrain from reporting technical problems here in order to keep this thread open. This way we can make sure that the forums stay organized and useful for our teams and our users.

Thank you very much for your understanding in this matter. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Oct 29, 16 6:15 PM

amybeth714
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by amybeth714 on Oct 29, 16 7:48 PM
They are kind of like the Palace Guards- do anything you want and you will not provoke them.
Good news- I won 49th place in the tournament for sending ships- I sent exactly one. I saw a few won it just for joining the tourney. No ships sent. So keep joining that tourney just for kicks.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Nov 3, 16 12:29 PM
Hi

Got fed up of not being able to finish off a treasure chest and my ship was needing 3 wooden masks ( you get them from a curse drop or buying them ) and reading here on forum that the ship not changing reward even after collecting the items ship is needing, I thought I try my luck even though my reward was rubbish but to my surprise once I had sent that ship with the items it was needing it has changed to a new reward. A good reward as well and I sent it off though to check to see if it has fixed it or they come back again as the same rewards again.

This only happen to me when I reached a new level on ship. I'm on the 2nd to last level. Now I'm waiting for returning ship and also wondering if anyone else is at this level with no changes in rewards but has changed when sent items on ships. ( Hope that not too confusing. )

Edit :- update, Ship level is called Brig. I collect the items ship is needing and get reward and new items are needed but I can't send ship to change reward.

Would really like to know if players on this level have the same problem or if the game is suppose to play like this now. My ship only happened to be this way when I gained a new level on ship and or since last update.

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 11:50:07 AM PST

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Nov 4, 16 9:21 PM
There does not seem to be a problem as long as you are able to fill the ship with the requested items. If you send a full ship, the next ship will have different rewards and request different things.

The problem arises when you cannot completely fill the ship because some items are too hard to get (Antlers in most of the cases players have reported.) If you send an empty ship, since the last update the very same ship comes back with the same rewards and same requests. This makes it impossible to complete chests which require sending a full ship, as well as limiting how well you can do in the ship tournament.

If we were allowed to gift antlers we could at least make arrangements to help one another so that some of us could get out of this bind, but for some reason antlers are not on the gift list.

Go to: