jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

mini game help please

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on Mar 28, 10 8:30 AM
i am stuck on the mini game that has the almost like roman numerals and asks you to add them and then put the answer on the slot machine type device....i know how to add but it doesn't work...help please

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:mini game help please

[Post New]by Const_happy on Mar 28, 10 8:47 AM
first two circles are the examples for you to understand mathematical action. You need to figure out the result in the 3rd one.
There are three rotating cells, when you move from one to another with the help of stone arrows the color of circles change to tell you that there are 3 mathematical actions here to solve - addition, subtraction and multiplication.
For example, 1st - addition, two circles with numbers 1 3 4 (meaning 1+3=4) and 5 7 12 and in the 3rd circle just 2 and 8. In this case you need to put 10 in the 1st cell by rotating the digit.
Mayan numbers on the arch would help you to understand that one dot is 1, and two lines is 10, for instance.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Mar 28, 10 11:00 AM
Great instructions, happy! I just did not see the connection between the examples. Any ideas on the rotating plates to push the 4 buttons later on?

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Const_happy on Mar 28, 10 11:19 AM
Actually I have
in circle with 8 buttons (the 2nd inner circle) these buttons are assembled from symbols of two rotating circles.
when you put rotating circles in right position, thus symbols on the top are the parts of one of the buttons from the 2nd inner circle, you'll see particles over the top slide - now you may click on the button you've "assembled".
4 inner buttons consist of those 8 ones.

peony99
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by peony99 on Mar 28, 10 1:12 PM
I'm stuck in the boat. The screwdriver disappeared after only 2 screws were removed from the battery panel and I cannot find anything to replace it. All other possibilities seem to be locked. Help please.

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Const_happy on Mar 28, 10 1:31 PM
peony99 wrote:I'm stuck in the boat. The screwdriver disappeared after only 2 screws were removed from the battery panel and I cannot find anything to replace it. All other possibilities seem to be locked. Help please.

The screwdriver was broken. You need a coin to unscrew the bolts. One part of the coin is locked with the padlock. Open the lock with the lock pick, made of a comb, that was cut by the knife

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Mar 28, 10 5:03 PM
On my last sequence it shows 1 plus 13. There's no 14. anyone know how to do this. I got the other 2.

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Const_happy on Mar 29, 10 12:45 AM
kelvy0303 wrote:On my last sequence it shows 1 plus 13. There's no 14. anyone know how to do this. I got the other 2.

Last sequence is not addition but multiplication. Read please my upper post in this topic - there's a detailed instruction!
Good Luck

peony99
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by peony99 on Mar 29, 10 4:08 PM
Const_happy wrote:
peony99 wrote:I'm stuck in the boat. The screwdriver disappeared after only 2 screws were removed from the battery panel and I cannot find anything to replace it. All other possibilities seem to be locked. Help please.

The screwdriver was broken. You need a coin to unscrew the bolts. One part of the coin is locked with the padlock. Open the lock with the lock pick, made of a comb, that was cut by the knife

peony99
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by peony99 on Mar 29, 10 4:13 PM
Thanks Const_Happy - I'm now further along in the story but can't get past the scene with the statues and a snake - where I need 1piece of a statue's eye, one part of a staff and one part of a fresco - but I seem to have nothing left to search or dig with. Can you help once more? Much appreciated.

Const_happy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Const_happy on Mar 29, 10 10:46 PM
Have you found all the objects from the menu list? If not use hint please, cuz I don't know what you've already found.
wooden spade is for the arch brick near the torch, knife is for the bush, hammer is for the plate on the floor, and staff is for the hole near the snake, and the eye for the eye hole in the wall.

valp10
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by valp10 on Jun 4, 12 7:19 AM
I'm stuck and can't get to the math mini game. I'm missing one piece and cannot find it. Unhappily, this is one of the few FROG scenes the walk through does not give locations for. Any help?

Go to: