OMG!!!!! Absolutely Amazing Game

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 29, 16 7:28 PM
I also own Cursed House and Cursed House 2 which I have just completed before beginning Cursed House 3. In my opinion this is the best of all three. I decided in the spirit of Halloween I would play these games in order however I bought them along time ago. I am enjoying everyone of these games and find them utterly amazing and wonderfully creative. I just finished level 17 and by reading these forums there are 85 exciting, challenging, wonderful, fun, amazing levels to play. Because I suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome I can only play un-timed but there are so many things to do to complete the level and acquire all the available coins it is plenty challenging enough for me. I have other games from these devs and they are also very good. If a Cursed House 4 is created (or 5 or 6 or 7...LOL) I will buy them for as long as the devs offer them. I have some favorite Match 3 games but this Cursed House 3 has to be the most innovative, creative, fun and have I said AMAZING match 3 game I have in my collection. It is so much more than a match 3 because of all the extras within it. Thanks devs for all the wonderful hours of entertainment and enjoyment I intend to receive as I play my way through your wonderful game. If anyone is sitting on the fence about buying this game (or the first and second one as well) I say jump...jump...jump as quickly as you can and hit the buy button. If you love match 3...solitaire...spot the difference and hidden object do not hesitate to purchase as you will not be disappointed.

Go to: