achievements

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Oct 29, 16 7:36 PM
Another game where you do every thing you are supposed to do and there is always one achievement you don't get. I played in expert mode the whole game, that's where you cant skip mini games. So I didn't skip ANY mini games, and didn't get that achievement. I do not play these games twice, so I guess I'm done.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:achievements

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Nov 10, 16 1:18 PM
I didn't play in Expert mode, but I also did not skip any puzzles and I didn't use any hints on the HOP puzzles, but Achievements said I was short one of each. However, as I was playing the last couple of chapters and the bonus chapter, it kept saying I was short one of the Collectible items, even at the end, but when I went to Extras it said that I did find all of them and it let me play the extra puzzle. Seems to be definite glitches. I don't like letting an HO puzzle sit for over 10 minutes, just to get that Achievement. I have never understood why they have one like that in any of their games. So, I knew there were 2 Achievements I wouldn't get for sure, but I should have still gotten the ones for no Skip and no Hints used. I rarely play the games twice either.

Go to: