2 Tasty

[Post New]by leeshoobert on Mar 28, 10 9:14 AM
i have got 2 the 3rd shop, but the game will not let me start level 1 of the shop please help or please fix the problem. it is not good when we pay for a game and cannot play all of it.please reply sea anemone

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Re:2 Tasty

[Post New]by amj0963 on Mar 28, 10 9:17 AM
hi leeshoobert and welcome to the pond.

this is the chit chat forum. you need customer service, if you click on the little green envelope on the right hand side of the screen you will be able to email customer support with your issue and they will be able to help you.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 28, 10 9:17 AM
It is my understanding that you will not be able to get to the next shop in this game unless you have certain upgrades and that the game is designed this way by intention. A lot of people thought this was a glitch, but apparently it is not.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 28, 10 9:53 AM
Welcome to the pond leeshoobert,

It might help to check out the full game forum for some more help on how to get the upgrades you need to progress to the next shop. I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full game forum for 2 Tasty just to keep Chit-Chat nice and tidy.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

abbyrott
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by abbyrott on Mar 31, 10 2:07 PM
whar is demitasse and where is it in the game

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 31, 10 2:26 PM
It's a cup, a rather small cup, like one that is half the size of a coffee mug. I don't remember where I saw them specifically, but one of them might have been on the floor.

Go to: