not happy

[Post New]by juju_56_k on Oct 30, 16 2:01 PM
i have bought several games from big fish that will not work

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:not happy

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 30, 16 2:10 PM
Hello juju_56_k,

I'm sorry to hear that there are several of our games not working currently. We absolutely don't want you to be without your purchased games and we would definitely like to help out if we can.

Please reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right teams, can provide troubleshooting and additional support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you for your time, and I'm sorry again that our games do not seem to be working. Please be sure to reach out to our Support Team above so we can help out. Since this is about a technical issue affecting multiple games, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. If there are further issues with this specific game, please feel free to post to the designated technical issue thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher here..

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any questions about this post or the forums, feel free to PM me directly or to PM any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: