pcpat923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Collections Help!

[Post New]by pcpat923 on Oct 30, 16 3:09 PM
Finished most but not all collections. Doesn't show where I can explore to gather.
Clicked on all the monsters to see if banishing any of them could possibly earn and that's not available. Playing through puzzles in the chests as well and nothing.

Here's what is needed:
Mushroom Pickers Basket - all 5 mushrooms
Mechanical Inventions - Typewriter + Crossbow
Amazing Nest - Have Griffin Egg only and need 4 more eggs
Deadmen's Cave - Carnivorous Flower
Fairy Glade - Fairy Wing + Fairy Wreath

Last but not least --Elven Ruler - Kings' Armor

Took me a while to get around to playing the game. I mistakenly thought Lost Island Eternal Storm was a time management game. Really enjoyed playing!
Hope FIVE-BN GAMES has a sequel in the near future.

Appreciate any help! Thank you!

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

Re:Collections Help!

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Oct 31, 16 5:27 AM
Hi pcpat

As you can see, this, forum is pretty dead...I've been waiting for a sequel for quite awhile...

I do have a couple of your items:

Fairy Wing is in the Mage Tower and Carnivorous Flower is in the Farm...

It's been so long since I have played but maybe you don't have them because the locations are not to a high enough level or you advanced too fast that you went past the point where they were available.

I am missing the rest of the items you need and I think there is another thread on this forum that speaks to this problem.

Trixie

pcpat923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by pcpat923 on Nov 24, 16 1:19 PM
Thank you so much Trixie! Haven't reached the highest level as yet and that may be the issue. Funny that I missed this game entirely when it 1st came out although I did purchase. Mistakenly thought it was a time management.

Found a glitch as well. When I alt tab out and come back in, I can gather all my resources and money over and over again. Of course, found that out after completion. Have hundreds of mage boxes to open yet.

Also looking forward to another sequel. Sure has been a while but with all the so-called free to play games, BFG may squash this one as they can't make the Big Fish Bucks!

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Mar 21, 17 9:44 AM
Actually if you go to the respective Collections you need one by one and then click on each of the required items, it will show you where to find them...Hope that helps since I'm having trouble acquiring the Amulet needed for the Dwarf Caverns! I did finally get the Amulet!!!

Edited on 03/21/2017 at 3:02:31 PM PST

Go to: