Issues with the screen size

[Post New]by meezermom1951 on Oct 30, 16 3:37 PM
I did a wide screen sizing on this game and it still only fills half the screen! It seems like many of the items are off the screen making the game almost impossible to play to completion as you can't click on items. Is anyone else having this problem?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Issues with the screen size

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 30, 16 4:05 PM
Hello meezermom1951,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been having a display issue where part of the game screen doesn't appear on screen. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some steps for changing screen resolution that may be able to assist:

Screen Resolution

If this issue continues, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: