Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Getting Stuck in the Other Guys' Market

[Post New]by Guideo on Oct 30, 16 5:16 PM
It finally dawned on me that I wasn't the only player getting stuck in various Markets when on a shopping expedition. I FOUND A CURE , actually how to prevent it happening.

1. If it happens, back up using the arrow keys to the last Market you touched anything with your cursor. IT IS THERE THAT THE PROBLEM STARTS. Once you are there you can get out of the market.

2. To prevent this happening, any time you are on a Market where you scroll right to see all of the baskets' contents, immediately go out of the market. Then you can go back in and proceed. This re-sets the program and you aren't stuck when you try to go to the next Market.

It gets to be an automatic reaction after a while. For instance: Go into James' Market and scroll right to see all of his baskets. Bop out to the Island view. Bop back into James' Market and you are ready to go on to your next Friend's Market.

I hope this is clear enough. I've been doing it for a while and it is consistent.

Enjoy! (it is only a game!! )

Jillmore
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Getting Stuck in the Other Guys' Market

[Post New]by Jillmore on Oct 30, 16 5:26 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post this information, mine is working fine, but if it ever happens to me I'll know what to do now.

Happy gaming

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Getting Stuck in the Other Guys' Market

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 30, 16 5:29 PM
Another cure I've found (this won't work with everyone) is to use the scroll wheel on your mouse.

If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can use it to scroll sideways to view the additional baskets. Down goes right, up goes left.

Since using my mouse wheel I've not been stuck in any market since.

Go to: