tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

My Mouse Has A Mind of It's Own Since the New Update

[Post New]by tesskw on Oct 30, 16 7:14 PM
Every once in awhile with one of their updates my mouse starts acting on its own, it is only with this game. I thought I read someone saying once the fall event update came out they would have to adjust their mouse? I have adjusted it all the ways I can, but no difference. It will go to where I point it but stops near it. It is driving me crazy. Does someone have any thoughts?

Teresa

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:My Mouse Has A Mind of It's Own Since the New Update

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 30, 16 7:33 PM

Edited on 10/31/2016 at 6:54:21 AM PST

goldyloxx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by goldyloxx on Oct 30, 16 9:48 PM
My mouse was only going side wards so i cleaned the underneath and now it works fine. Dont know if this will help you but worth a try if you haven't already done so.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Oct 30, 16 10:07 PM
Mine has been doing this for a long time.. hesitates, but I guess i have adapted to it.
Good excuse for bad times too

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 30, 16 11:21 PM
Whenever my (bluetooth) mouse misbehaves itself I find changing the battery cures the problem.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 31, 16 6:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing mouse issues since the latest update. It may be helpful to try the troubleshooting steps in the following help article:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues still arise, players are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always happy to provide assistance based on your computer's configurations.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated technical issues thread that tazruby2000 mentioned. I'll go ahead and make that link clickable.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: