sharkkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Challenge 25

[Post New]by sharkkat on Oct 31, 16 10:12 PM
I have played this challenge over and over yet have yet to make it. Any tips on completing this challenge would be greatly appreciated.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Challenge 25

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 5, 16 4:00 PM
You may have to click on the patient multiple times if there is an item you need to get first. Jenny is trying to be helpful by getting the item (i.e., the x-ray, lotion, headphones, etc.), then you click on the patient to have Allison tend the treatment with the item. Sort of annoying.

julesy

sharkkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sharkkat on Nov 8, 16 12:17 AM
I have gotten gold hearts on every patient and still didn't get the gold star. I wait until there is no more places to treat patients before I check them out, to get the most of multiples. It is the only challenge I have to complete, and it is the last diamond I need to earn in order to get the last gift. I am one point shy of achieving the gold star. Is there a trick I am missing?

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 12:20:36 AM PST

sharkkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sharkkat on Nov 12, 16 4:17 PM
I give up. No matter how many times I play it, I get the same score. Every patient has all gold hearts, no check out until I have every station filled, get the most multiples I can, yet no change in the score. I haven't a clue what else I can do in order to get the gold. Not sure how everybody else achieved this challenge, but it has totally eluded me.

Go to: