amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

loading problems again

[Post New]by amina046 on Nov 1, 16 3:21 PM
stuck at 89% forever and everso, sorry guys maybe no gifts today!

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Re:loading problems again

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Nov 1, 16 3:38 PM
Same here. Even when I do get in, I can't visit or gift. Will try later.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 1, 16 3:42 PM
I've been stuck at 89% for the past 45minutes. I came back to the game from some time away. It says there are people playing. I've tried to reload about every 10 minutes with the same problem.

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Nov 1, 16 4:25 PM
Same here. Since the "game day" turned over it's been like this. Earlier everything seemed to work fine.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Nov 1, 16 4:45 PM
Stuck at 89% also. Will try in the morning to gift everyone. Sorry neighbors.

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Nov 1, 16 5:27 PM
Uh oh! Tried to get back on-stuck at 89%! Dang!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Nov 1, 16 6:53 PM
Me too. Stuck for the last hour. Maybe no gifting today. Dreadfully sorry, neighbors.

11/2 - Was able to get in for a while this morning. Some neighbors got gifts brefore the game crashed and woudn't reload. Again, so sorry for those who got left out. Hopefully the issue will be solved when I return from work this afternoon.

Edited on 11/02/2016 at 9:20:22 AM PST

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Nov 1, 16 9:25 PM
got in 3 minutes , massgifted, and now cannot visit or play!

[Post New]by E44AfQ on Nov 1, 16 9:33 PM
Same here. Started two hours before reset. We play so much we broke it

Rylj
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Rylj on Nov 1, 16 10:11 PM
89%....89%...89%... ughhhhhhhhh!!! only another 11 please... hope they fix this before the chest runs out

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Nov 2, 16 3:21 AM
Got in for awhile-then 89% again!

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Nov 2, 16 5:00 AM
Same here

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Nov 2, 16 5:30 AM
Me, too. 89%!!! - I did get in and started but the dragon runes didn't work correctly. It just clicked without either going away or giving me a reward. That means the rest of my game is messed up. So I had to refresh - and dang - again - just like before I got in --- now stuck at 89%!!! Sheesh!

smallcharm
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by smallcharm on Nov 2, 16 5:49 AM
Was able to get into the game but cannot visit neighbors above my level Sorry would love to gift but I must be on a budget.....

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Nov 2, 16 11:10 AM
This game is going downhill fast!

One of my dear neighbours told me once not to hurry, that I would get bored soon enough! Little did I know how right she was!!

I think this is it for me!

anarita78
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by anarita78 on Nov 2, 16 11:33 AM
Clearing the cache did not solve the problem.

anarita78
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by anarita78 on Nov 2, 16 11:34 AM
smallcharm wrote:Was able to get into the game but cannot visit neighbors above my level Sorry would love to gift but I must be on a budget.....

you can gift without visiting

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Nov 2, 16 12:00 PM
I can get into the game but can't visit neighbours. Holding up my progress with the "Man Eater" Thank God I started gifting this morning and got the majority done. This is becoming a regular thing.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 2, 16 12:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear that some people have been seeing trouble loading the game or visiting their neighbors. Thank you all for taking the time to report this here. I want to let everyone here know that the Moderation Team has been passing along the threads and posts discussing this so that the right teams are aware of this situation.

In the meantime, if people are still seeing either of these issues our help articles may be able to help. I encourage taking a look at the steps in the help article included below if you're playing through a browser:

Clear Browser Cache

If playing in the Big Fish Games app the steps in the following help article can often be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this problem continues after trying those steps I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and the game platform you're playing on. Our Reps are always willing to help as best they can.

If anyone has additional problems to report or would like to discuss this further the Moderation Team invites you to post in the following thread:

Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

Posting there will help the Moderation Team to make sure people's concerns are addressed and sent along to the right team.

Since these issues sound like technical problems I'm going to lock this discussion. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: