Ginger done -- Thank-you all!

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Nov 1, 16 5:08 PM
Wow! Wonderful friends made this one a piece of cake...er ginger I mean. Thanks!

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Ginger done -- Thank-you all!

[Post New]by PixieBells on Nov 1, 16 5:19 PM
Me Too! Thank You Friends Your So Ginger Cookie Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PixieBells

shooter9325
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by shooter9325 on Nov 1, 16 5:30 PM
Done, Thanks to all of my wonderful Friends.
SHOOTER

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Nov 1, 16 5:39 PM
Me too !!! Thanks all !!!
Betslou41

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Nov 1, 16 5:45 PM
Lots of gingers to dunk in my tea, thanks to my wonderful friends. Take a bow! and some tea and biscuits!!

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 1, 16 6:26 PM
And me! Thanks, all. I received half and found the rest so I could take it off my list.

I'll be gifting another round if people still need them at the eight-hour mark.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Nov 1, 16 6:30 PM
Thank you wonderful friends who completed this one for me! I too will be gifting gingers and the ghost trap at the second and third time slots so keep them on your lists!

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Nov 1, 16 6:53 PM
Thanks to my friends mine was a peice of cake.

Speaking of gifting. How many gifts can you hold till it stops showing currents gifts? Its hard to get current ones since it seems to max out on the list while the rest float around in the MC black hole.

I know I had to cash in some ginger to get the traps yesterday.

I really wish they would make the friends list more user friendly.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Nov 1, 16 7:13 PM
Dearest friends!

You have given me an embarrassment of Gingers!
Thank you sooooooo much

Please keep
Gingers (traps )on ur lists, as I will catch up with gifts.

You guys are the best! And make MC a wonderful, playing experience!

Crystal ; P

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Nov 1, 16 7:51 PM
I still need 7 if anyone would like to trade next gift time.

SweetNell ID 230156

[Post New]by walkingstar on Nov 1, 16 7:54 PM
A Very Big Thanks Also! I am relieved to say the least. Gifted back 15 GSnaps & Hope Everyone "Got 'er done">>As Larry the cable guy would say. What I'm wondering is why the Gnome face? Will it be a Gnome DQ?..I Have the FE animals so have "pieces" to gift. If you want some Fast put S..Spider..O..Owl..F..Frog..and W for Wisp on your gift card. I will say spidey gave me Wood! Frog wood twice!! Wisp and Owl slightly better. My game is being Wicked at the moment. If you need Ginger tomorrow for DQ put G on card. Please help those who have only one item..That means S.O.S. Going down with the ship!..I can't access Forum in the a.m. I can at night. ??? I don't know..I Know Nothing!..as my Brother used to say..Col. Klink.Hogan's Heroes? I miss him Sleep tight and Not with your Spider!!! Q

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 1, 16 9:07 PM
All I can say is WoW......WoW.....WoW !!!!

iPad....I was able to keep up, and managed to send back to all who sent Dreadful Ginger....

PC....was away from computer at GMT day roll and didn't get home until about 2 hours later.....talk about a deluge!!!! I now have to take down my wish list so I can have sufficient time to pay back the additional gifts (mostly ginger) that came in.....it will take me the rest of this GMT day and part of tomorrow to fully get caught up.

A-MAZ-ING!!!! ----- Thank you, thank you, friends!

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 1, 16 9:52 PM
I just went through 20 HOS without getting ONE ginger! Got a few from friends, but .. really seems like they hold back on the needed items. Or is it just me? Haven't
had time to play as much the last few days.

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Nov 1, 16 10:01 PM
Thanks to friends and going through a lot of HOS I have completed the Ginger.

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Nov 1, 16 10:40 PM
Thank you to all my friends, who sent me Ginger. I was overwhelmed with them.

I will be gifting back as soon as gifting time slots allow, here in the UK. If I can't send the Gingers you want, I'm really sorry, I hope my other gift will be ok for you.

I am Away from home at the moment, but am managing to gift and just do the Challenge.
Thankfully before going away, I did endless rounds of the Castle, so much so, I got dizzy. So, was able to build up my inventory in advance of the Challenges ahead whilst away.

Thank you all once again

Welsh Shelley

Llamamama15
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on Nov 2, 16 3:01 AM
1457051 wrote:I just went through 20 HOS without getting ONE ginger! Got a few from friends, but .. really seems like they hold back on the needed items. Or is it just me? Haven't
had time to play as much the last few days.

Went through 39 HOS and only got 2. Yesterday they were dropping much more often. Still a few to go.

lizziefin
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by lizziefin on Nov 2, 16 3:21 AM
Thanks to all my friends for their generosity, on to tomorrow!

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Nov 2, 16 4:10 AM
May I add my profound thanks to every one of my wonderful friends. All 15 required items were gifted to me and I am once again overwhelmed and truly thankful for the amazing community we have in MC.

Kindest regards to all and ginger cake for everyone in the kitchen.

Bee zz

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Nov 2, 16 4:17 AM
I got my gingers.. did get 6 from friends.. but I actually have gotten 15 from HOS.

I don't know if it was pure luck or if my strategi worked...

we always say the game give us more of what we already have.. so I traded a lot of candy to to traps.. but kept my gingers... and I had them on my wishlist wich also seems to give extra from the HOS.

I intend to do the same with the gummieyes when that challenge comes up.. exept for putting them on wishlist.. I will do taht the next day if I don't get them on my own.

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Nov 2, 16 5:10 AM
Took some doing and I had to go around 3 times in the .. 3-X-HOS.. And I got one Dreaded Ginger gifted to me.. Thank god this one is done.. Looking at this, though I am not looking forward to the Gummy Eyeballs.. hhhmmmm

Go to: