Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bubble Shooter Adventures here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 2, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/02/2016 at 6:51:25 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bubble Shooter Adventures here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 2, 16 6:51 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mimi42 on Nov 2, 16 11:44 AM
Help! I can't find an "EXIT" button to get out of this game. I wanted to exit and delete it, but now it's got my game manager unable to do anything else because the game is still running.

I'm running windows 8.1.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Nov 2, 16 8:45 PM
mimi42 wrote:Help! I can't find an "EXIT" button to get out of this game. I wanted to exit and delete it, but now it's got my game manager unable to do anything else because the game is still running.

I'm running windows 8.1.

Click on your Esc button and you can get out that way.

[Post New]by judibug1259 on Nov 23, 16 9:05 AM
Like a couple of other posters: Got to level 252 and DONE. How can I continue to use the game? I'm using a PC with Windows 10.

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Dec 1, 16 6:24 PM
Game Broken
I would never have purchased this game if I thought it was one level. Now that is all I can connect with. The same game over and over. If there is a map, I cant find it. If there is a way to fix options save the music and sound, I can not find it. If there is an exit button, I can not find it.
Others say there are over 200 levels. I have no idea what level I am on as it doesn't say or I can not find it.
If there is a way to contact game support through the game, well let's say it together boys and girls. "I can not find it"

Windows 10

[Post New]by compcrzy on Dec 15, 16 11:03 AM
I'm using a PC with Windows 10. I have the same problems as others here. No exit and no return to the beginning once you play all 252 levels. It says level 253, but it's blank. Will not restart. Also cannot create a user profile.

Go to: