Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Dia de los Muertos 2016

[Post New]by Pdominian on Nov 2, 16 4:28 AM
Does anyone feel excited for another event? For me, this has been one of the easiest city in Gummy Drop - New Mexico! Surprisingly, the 10-items quests are doable and the buildings cost are very cheap indeed. It's been 12 hours from the event and I've already reached the 5th monument! Time for me to leave the horrendous Seoul for now.

Is it me or some of the levels are similar from previous cities? I remember seeing one from Seoul.
MC 16 = Seoul 74

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Dia de los Muertos 2016

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 2, 16 4:50 PM
Mexico City is fairly easy, yes. IMO Amsterdam is even easier. Seoul is horrible.

I already finished all the monuments in Mexico City, so I don't get anything from this event but the cosmetic changes.

I've noticed quite a few levels that look like repeats, usually with different colors of gummies and possibly different goals. With so very many cities now it's likely hard to think up enough clearly unique levels for the next new city.

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Dia de los Muertos 2016

[Post New]by jessara on Nov 4, 16 2:37 PM
Pdominian wrote:Does anyone feel excited for another event? For me, this has been one of the easiest city in Gummy Drop - New Mexico! Surprisingly, the 10-items quests are doable and the buildings cost are very cheap indeed. It's been 12 hours from the event and I've already reached the 5th monument! Time for me to leave the horrendous Seoul for now.

Is it me or some of the levels are similar from previous cities? I remember seeing one from Seoul.
MC 16 = Seoul 74

I'm not finding it as easy as you are, but that might be because I only got to Paris so far - it's still easier than Rio was though, since I was still in Sydney at the time. I've got the first monument right now.

rrrrob
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by rrrrob on Nov 5, 16 7:45 AM
Mexico is easy compared to NOLA and Barcelona and I don't really need to ship resources there as the monuments are really cheap (especially compared to the one in Barcelona at the end). I'm currently in Shanghai and that one is taking a lot of shipping as I don't want to pay for any HH's where the cost is 500 or over so Mexico is a nice break while I ship to Shanghai.

Do any of you know what would happen to a ship on its way to Mexico, or having arrived in Mexico but not yet unloaded, when that city is closed at the end of the event. Would that ship remain there until you reach Mexico by normal means or unlock it with travel vouchers?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 5, 16 9:41 AM
rrrrob wrote:Do any of you know what would happen to a ship on its way to Mexico, or having arrived in Mexico but not yet unloaded, when that city is closed at the end of the event. Would that ship remain there until you reach Mexico by normal means or unlock it with travel vouchers?

You can unload and recall the ship even after Mexico is closed. There's a ship icon at the top right of the cities menu column.

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Nov 6, 16 1:58 AM
Was this city nerf before? I saw a video trailer of this city before, and it showed millions of resources required to build a monument. But now it only costs about hundred thousands. Anyway, this city is quite easy, but I hate the fact that HH cards costs more to play them. I am stuck in the last monument, only need green gems left to finish the city.

Talk about HH cards, I found the last two available (somewhere on 70 and 112) is very hard! I can't afford to collect all coins as I still need some in Seoul. So I decided to leave Mexico City for good until I finished St. Petersburg. Good luck to anyone who are still in finishing the event!

Edited on 11/06/2016 at 1:59:18 AM PST

Go to: