Mobile Phone Crashes Game

[Post New]by sassy_brat on Nov 2, 16 8:08 PM
As soon as I click on the mobile phone, the game immediately crashes. I cannot complete the game without the mobile phone!

Please help!

Re:Mobile Phone Crashes Game

[Post New]by DarkPrinces_1367 on Jan 7, 17 9:46 AM
I'm having the same issue in the bonus game I click the phone to pull up the map and it freezes up instantly.

[Post New]by DarkPrinces_1367 on Jan 7, 17 9:46 AM
I'm having the same issue in the bonus game I click the phone to pull up the map and it freezes up instantly.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 8, 17 12:32 PM
Hello sassy_brat and DarkPrinces_1367,

Thank you both for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that there appears to be a part in the bonus game that freezes up at a particular point. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations while playing on PC:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If playing on a PC and the above steps do not work, the following page may help by increasing the permissions of the game so it can run more effectively. Just in case it helps, the following page has a guide on how to run a game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are seeing this issue on Mac, the following page of steps can help with a wide variety of situations:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If this issue continues, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps can provide customized support beyond the forums, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: