azada

[Post New]by Robieburns on Oct 14, 08 3:00 PM
Cannot do the Robot. finished all the other puzzells but can go nowhere
to finish. Loved the puzzels,variety. Not fast enough to do Robot.
robieburns

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Re:azada

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 17, 08 9:19 AM
Hi Robieburns! I just thought I'd let you know that I've gone ahead and moved this discussion over to the forum we currently have set up for Azada ™.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

azada

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 17, 08 4:48 PM
Robieburns wrote:Cannot do the Robot. finished all the other puzzells but can go nowhere
to finish. Loved the puzzels,variety. Not fast enough to do Robot.
robieburns
Robie,
I could never get the robots game. I couldn’t even pick up one set of batteries. Then I realized that you don’t need to put an arrow on each square in its path. You only have to put arrows where you want it to change directions.

Even then I had problems because it seemed to move so fast. So I started the robots game and as soon as it started I hit my Print Screen button. Then I quit the game and pasted the screen print into a Word document and printed it. I then planned out the route and drew arrows on the picture where the robot would have to turn. You can take all the time you want and get the right sequence of turns. Then with this picture I could restart the game and lay down the arrows.

You still have to move fast and you can’t lay them down too far in advance because they will fade and disappear. I did this process of taking a picture with two of the different robot game layouts then I didn’t need to do it anymore. Once I could see how the game worked in a still picture I could understand the strategy of how it works and I wasn’t intimidated anymore.

It also helps to laugh. If a robot would blow up I would just say, “Oops little guy, sorry about that” and giggle. I still giggle when I play the game now and one of the little guys smacks the wall.

It really does take practice to master this game but if I can do it anyone can. I am in my 60’s and have only been playing games about 6 months, so even old dogs can learn new tricks. Don’t give up.

Go to: