pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

making matches?

[Post New]by pchy on Nov 3, 16 1:42 PM
How do you make matches in this game? I swapped two tiles to line up 3 or 4 tiles and nothing happens. After a few minutes an arrow shows me where a match is but when I swap the tiles, nothing happens to clear anything.

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:making matches?

[Post New]by pchy on Nov 3, 16 8:31 PM
I uninstalled and redownloaded ...same thing....Forget this!

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Nov 4, 16 1:53 PM
This is a quirky game but I had no problem playing it yesterday. Sorry you are having a problem.

[Post New]by niki1962 on Nov 5, 16 7:57 AM
I am having same problem I make a match and it doesn't go away and when the arrows come up to show me a match it won't let me. I have Windows 8.1

CindyDean
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by CindyDean on Nov 5, 16 11:41 AM
I cannot get it to work either. I am on XP.

BlueLena
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on Nov 5, 16 2:02 PM
I played for 4 minutes, same thing. Re installed thinking it was a glitch, same thing. Make the correct matches, nothing happens, tutorial arrow points madly at match I just made. Gave up.

[Post New]by bushturkey on Nov 5, 16 11:17 PM
of all the queries about making matches in this game has anybody came up with the answer. I have same problem and about to uninstall the game.

boring game

[Post New]by nancysteven111 on Nov 7, 16 5:46 AM
you have to match everything almost singley
the bombs are of no help since they only clear 1 space the game is tiedious at best

cmay
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by cmay on Nov 16, 16 6:57 PM
the game did fine until if bought it. the very next level I have played over 10 times and there is no way to win. VERY UNHAPPY

adsantoli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by adsantoli on Dec 8, 16 1:41 AM
I too am having the same problem. I make a match of 3 or 4 of the same tiles and nothing happens!!! Game Defect??

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 3, 17 2:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

First of all, thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like some players here are having trouble with one of the match 3 portions of the game. In this case, I'd like to provide some preliminary troubleshooting which may assist as well as how to reach our Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

In this instance, I recommend seeing if playing the game with more permissions is able to resolve this particular issue with the tiles not matching and clearing as expected. Just in case it is helpful, the following guide has steps on how to run this game as an Administrator in Windows:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are seeing this on a Mac computer instead, it may be helpful to try the following page of steps as they are able to clear up a lot of common technical issues our games can sometimes encounter:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps and if you haven't already, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, what I'd like to do is lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue or reports of new technical issues be provided to the designated technical issues thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods here..

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope that this is able to help if you haven't already received assistance for this issue. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: