Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love's Triumph here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 4, 16 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 5:39:13 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love's Triumph here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 4, 16 5:39 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

smjjames
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by smjjames on Nov 4, 16 10:48 AM
Theres a movement bug which happens when using either the keyboard or mouse where it would get stuck moving in one direction and it was happening so much in the caves after the two groups unite that I quit the game.

It's possible to get it to snap out of that state, but the how isn't clear.

I'm using PC, Windows 8.1

edit: It also affects the battle screen apparently.

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 10:51:43 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 4, 16 11:23 AM
Hi smjjames,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in particular scenes of this game. It is highly recommended to refer to the following help articles for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide assistance based on your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 5, 16 1:38 AM
My 2 groups have been reunited for a while, and we are heading through the second cave or rather going through the mountains. I have had no problems with this game so far.
I only use the keyboard, and have Win10.

smjjames
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by smjjames on Nov 5, 16 11:18 AM
It seems to be something wierd with the mouse pathing, I've been using mostly keyboard and it has been working fine.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 6, 16 1:02 AM
Smjjames, I have noticed that with these RPGs sometimes you are better off using the mouse for certain things, and sometimes it's best to use the keyboard keys.

Disappearing Party

[Post New]by twistup6969 on Feb 26, 17 7:17 AM
My party vanished in the extreme top left of the screen in the swamp near the boss, and I cannot get it back, no way, no how. I cannot go back to my save point, because I inadvertently saved at this point, and I have no other save points to return to. That is my fault, but I didn't think I would need another save point.

I am disappointed, mainly because I played "Love's Epitaph", a much, much better game, and I wanted to see the storyline through. I supposed I could have started from the beginning, but I won't. This game is, without question, the most frustrating game I have played in the 8+ years I have been playing games on BFG. The utter jerkiness of character movement is beyond comprehension. You simply cannot control the characters in any dungeon environment. I cannot understand how this happens with this game, and not the beginning game, especially since they are from the same author and programmer. I tried to overlook this, in the interest of finishing the game, but when my characters disappeared, I decided that I would not. It would be like asking an abuser for more.

You will see from other posts that this "jerkiness" issue all but ruins this game, and it appears from the lack of total posts in this forum that not many people played this game, and I suspect that that is the reason why. It also appears that the programmer did nothing to address the issue.

I hope that Lysa makes it out to live happily ever after with her beau, and I suspect she will, if the title is any indication. I will not be there to find out.

Go to: