Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Why are all the threads locked?

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Nov 4, 16 8:46 AM
Are they locked because they are out dated? Trying to figure out the scarab puzzle and cant find anything.

Re:Why are all the threads locked?

[Post New]by phdstudent on Nov 5, 16 5:34 PM
yes why are they are they all locked!

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Nov 7, 16 12:48 PM
Looks like the mods dont look at this game forum much anymore............

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 10, 16 1:43 PM
Hello Tinyfeet2 and phdstudent,

It totally makes sense to ask why a forum's threads appear to be locked and I would be happy to explain the automatic locking feature of the forums as well as try to help out as best I can with the request here.

First, the forums were updated in the past with the ability to automatically lock posts that have not been active in over 180 days. This feature was implemented to help keep the forums as stable as possible by reducing strain on our servers when forums are not being used for a long period of time. Players are encouraged to create new threads in our game forums if the threads are already locked to continue a conversation or start a new one.

As for the scarab puzzle, I will try to provide hints about how to continue with that particular puzzle. Before I begin, this is definitely a tougher puzzle. Once Nancy sees the scarab puzzle, she will remark that the 'red scarab is missing'. Once that is said, back away from the puzzle and begin to search for the red scarab tile that should be on the sandy floor nearby. You may need to move and walk down some corridors before you find it on the ground, but once you find that scarab, you should be able to continue the puzzle after returning the scarab to the puzzle.

After that, a sliding tile puzzle begins. The objective is to get the colored scarabs to land and stay on the specific places they are painted. This can be difficult to do, and there are multiple solutions to this puzzle, but as a major hint, the green scarab is the first one to try to get to its solution spot, the white scarab next, the red one after that, and then the black one. The black scarab is vital to getting the red scarab to the location at the bottom of the puzzle. Also, be aware of the walls that stop the tiles, these will be important to discovering the solution to this tough puzzle.

You can also reset the puzzle by clicking the arrow button at the top right of the puzzle. I hope this was able to help out! Thank you all for your patience in waiting on someone to swim by with a suggestion. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me directly or any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: