frozen secrets of great queens, old tower collection

[Post New]by nancy92 on Nov 4, 16 5:15 PM
cannot unfreeze game, have tried turning off with no results secret

Re:frozen secrets of great queens, old tower collection

[Post New]by skeeteroo on Nov 7, 16 10:09 AM
Me too. I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I got to the boat, my helper helped, game crashed. I restarted, game crashed again. I reinstalled and now my helper won't help. I'm bummed

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:frozen secrets of great queens, old tower collection

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 8, 16 1:01 PM
Hello nancy92 and skeeteroo,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a reply. It sounds like the game is crashing or freezing and that turning the computer off and restarting it hasn't cleared that up. I wanted to drop by real fast and provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps to try out as well as how to reach out to our Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

If you are playing on Mac and are seeing trouble with a game, the following page has a lot of great steps to try that can sometimes clear up issues like this within our games:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For Windows players, the following page has steps to help with crashes or freezes while playing games:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue being seen in the game, I am going to go ahead and lock the thread. I would also like to request that future discussion of this issue and further technical issues be posted to the following designated technical issue thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower Collector's Edition here. Posting to that thread helps the Forum Moderation Team keep better track of emerging technical issues and allows us to more quickly report information to the right teams.

Thank you both for your patience and time, and I hope that this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our active Moderators directly. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: