Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 5, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/05/2016 at 6:41:15 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 5, 16 6:40 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Nov 7, 16 11:44 AM
I'm pretty far along in the game, and very frustrated right now. When the screen is open on the (casting rope?) and you are supposed to put something from your inventory onto the lower circle. (at that point, you play a game of match 3 to clear the board, etc.)

I've already done this a number of times. But this time, the screen isn't working. I CAN'T select anything from the inventory below, because it is blurred out and won't accept any clicking on items (that you can't see anyway) by the mouse. I tried to back out of that screen, but it won't allow that either.

So, here I sit, trying to decide if the game is worth starting over............

I'm using a PC. with Vista as the OS. I've had no problems with the game at all until this point.

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Nov 7, 16 11:57 AM
By the way, I took a screen shot of the problem, but I'm pretty sure I can't post it here. If someone were to email me ([Removed by Moderator]) I could attach it to the email and you could clearly see the problem.

Edited on 11/09/2016 at 1:53:42 PM PST

[Post New]by starfinish on Nov 8, 16 2:35 PM
About three hour into the game, I open weapon recharge from bottom left screen, opens with no way of accessing bottom inventory. Cannot be closed out at this point.

ibuypower windows 10 core7 @ 3.4 ghz 23 gb useable memory

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 9, 16 2:01 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues in this particular game.

sullysdragon and starfinish, it is recommended to refer to the following help articles for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve the issues you are both experiencing:

Run Game as Administrator

If you find that the issues still occur, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide assistance based on your computer's configurations. If you have a screenshot of the issue you are welcome to attach it to the email to the support team. I'll include a help article below:

Attach a File to Your Email

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

We ask that users keep in mind that this is a public forum. Please keep real names and emails out of public posts to help maintain the security of your account and the forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition here. game will not save work

[Post New]by SophieRoxy100 on Nov 10, 16 3:20 PM
This is the 3rd game I have purchased and will not let me save my work when I close the game. I start at the beginning. Please see previous posts in TECH ISSUES. I don't have hours at one time to finish a game. Please advise.

Frustrated.
Still have problems with game freezing at windows in the one game see posts and the Bonus round in curse of blue beard.
is there a fix???

Re: games will not save

[Post New]by SophieRoxy100 on Nov 10, 16 3:22 PM
operating on windows 10 PC

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 10, 16 3:47 PM
Hi SophieRoxy100,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been seeing these problems while playing the game. To work on addressing that issue saving the games I encourage taking a look at the following help article under the Windows 10 section. The steps it contains can often help with problems like this:

Game Not Saving

It also sounds like you're seeing an issue with games freezing, and to help I suggest taking a look at the following help article:

If you're ever seeing persisting technical issues in a game the Forum Moderation Team recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. That information can help our Reps provide the best possible help, and they're always happy to assist.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Nov 11, 16 3:11 PM
cant play says graphic card is not letting me..to bad..

aim4stars
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

post any TECH ISSUES for Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by aim4stars on Dec 9, 16 12:09 PM
Game will not close for me. I have to perform Ctrl-Alt-Delete and use Task Manager to exit this game. When I do this my progress is not completely saved. Have used recommended fixes such as Run as Administrator etc. and have contacted Tech Support.

[Post New]by hkdaisy101 on Dec 9, 16 3:32 PM
im playing the game at the part where you have to recharge the crystal wand with all the other crystals and the energy on the rooftop balcony, but every time I hit the hint button the top of my screen turns black and it says there is a network error and asks if I want to clear or basically de-error it. Every time i click hint it adds a new error to that part of it and i cant get a hint. I think its making the game crash because there is now no way to proceed into the game. It makes the top bar look like a programmers bar.

Go to: