Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Maze: The Broken Tower here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 6, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 11/06/2016 at 1:55:32 PM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Maze: The Broken Tower here.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Nov 6, 16 2:01 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Maze: The Broken Tower here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate, and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Maze: The Broken Tower.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Nov 12, 16 12:18 AM
Not a bad game but not as creepy as Maze: Subject 360. Graphics were great and the scenes mostly bright and clear. Worth a try.

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Nov 29, 16 2:36 PM

This Maze game had me gripped enough to finish it in one go and then start all over again.

An innovative and superb game. Not quite as dark and creepy as the first Maze game, but still GREAT.

More please !!

jillybabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by jillybabe on Dec 11, 16 10:12 PM
What a relief to play a game without the usual gimmicks - no diamonds to break the window, no oil/lemon to take the rust away etc. Just a very different and challenging game. I couldn't do all the games, but will play it again in a few months and try again.
Well done.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Dec 15, 16 4:43 PM
all I did today, played the game, just wondering what happen when you make a different choice, I jumped out of the elevator , now I have to play it again and try the other option ? good game on this cold freezing day.

Go to: