DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Nov 6, 16 1:58 AM
OK...I feel really really dumb...I can't find the play button for the Bonus Chapter...It says it is in the EXTRAS....but, I can't find it....Please don't laugh too much when you read this......... I really appreciate you help.......DebbieAnnie

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by bobhillman on Nov 6, 16 7:10 AM
Is it the button marked "BONUS" (below "MORE GAMES")on the main menu page? I haven't finished main game yet, and on mine it's sort of greyed out.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on Dec 7, 16 11:02 AM
You're not the only one who couldn't find it.I can't find a way to lay it either. Can' seem to get anyone to help. Bummer

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 7, 16 5:01 PM
beamer37 wrote:You're not the only one who couldn't find it.I can't find a way to lay it either. Can' seem to get anyone to help. Bummer

Bob Hillman was correct. The Bonus Chapter is not in the Extras section but on the main menu sign post. It just says Bonus and you should be able to click on it after completing the main game of the CE. If you still can't access it, the only thing I can think of is that there is a technical error, in which case you should contact customer service; or you (hopefully not!) accidentally re-started the main game, which in some games cases locks the bonus chapter again. I have no clue if this one does or not.

Good Luck!

Go to: