exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Tickets

[Post New]by exdir on Nov 6, 16 3:43 AM
Will we be able to keep the tickets we've earned for the next event or will we lose them when the Halloween event is over?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Tickets

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 6, 16 5:02 AM
I'm assuming that those will disappear. I could be mistaken.

exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by exdir on Nov 7, 16 6:38 PM
Oh good! They didn't disappear after the Halloween event!
Omg! The next day they were gone ! ?

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 4:29:48 AM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 7, 16 10:50 PM
It's interesting that it says that we can earn tickets to purchase remaining decorations in future events. So, we can buy Halloween decor during a Christmas event?
OK. Seems a bit odd

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 8, 16 5:04 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:It's interesting that it says that we can earn tickets to purchase remaining decorations in future events. So, we can buy Halloween decor during a Christmas event?
OK. Seems a bit odd

It's just a guess so I could be wrong but, probably it will be different items per seasonal event. Likely Halloween items will be available again next year.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 8, 16 5:07 AM
That would make more sense, but it's not what that message said. It specifically said don't worry if you missed them, you'll be able to buy them later.

But it doesn't really matter. I'm sure most people have sent their Halloween decor to storage anyway.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 8, 16 5:14 AM
I'm just basing my theory from how other FTP games have handled seasonal events. But this is a different developer so I'm really just guessing. Hopefully we will find out soon if they release a Christmas event. Really would like to see the snow people show up again.

verdesa
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by verdesa on Nov 10, 16 7:40 AM
Curiously, after the event (maybe a day later as exdir said) the tickets disappeared but then later they came back again and they're still sitting there at the time of posting. Odd ...

Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Guideo on Nov 10, 16 8:13 PM
verdesa wrote:Curiously, after the event (maybe a day later as exdir said) the tickets disappeared but then later they came back again and they're still sitting there at the time of posting. Odd ...

I wonder if there may have been a general problem with BigFish's server, I had a game go to the beginning ... totally wiped my game ... and, after I restarted it, the next day when I logged in the game was back to where I'd left off.

(Dang! it was a solitare game that I'd been trying to get past in Jewel Quest for a week and being back was a double edged benefit though I finally got past it)

Go to: