bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any ' The Fateful Voyage - Titanic' technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 29, 10 1:44 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Post any ' The Fateful Voyage - Titanic' technical issues here only

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Mar 29, 10 2:46 AM
He he, it doesn't let me buy the game...

Edit: OK, could buy it.

Edited on 03/29/2010 at 4:13:22 AM PST

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Mar 29, 10 4:13 AM
I downloaded the game and it opens but where you enter your name it does not accept it. It just flashes back on with an empty box repeatedly.

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Mar 29, 10 7:53 AM
I got it working!!!! Yeah!

[Post New]by mdt0203 on Mar 29, 10 11:11 AM
Downloaded the hour trial and when I went to play it the time was expired! I had just downloaded it! Does this ever happen to anyone else? I don't get it. Why does this happen?

nene093035
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nene093035 on Mar 29, 10 2:33 PM
I played the one hour version, then bought it, but now I'm stuck in the overlook. It won't let me go into the next chapter. Any ideas?

madstitcher54
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by madstitcher54 on Mar 29, 10 3:54 PM
Some of you got to play. I downloaded the trial and have already used 2 minutes watching the screen fade in an out. None of the buttons work and have had to use the task manager to exit the game. Too bad. It looked like a good game, but will not pay for it.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Mar 29, 10 4:40 PM
nene,

After you cover the big vent with the shroud I believe you go back and close all the vents on the pipes. Then the alarm will go off. Go then and click mirror. I sure hope this is right.

[Post New]by Lkokanee on Mar 29, 10 5:41 PM
Screen flashes continuosly. Can't play the game.

[Post New]by joe8883 on Mar 30, 10 2:44 AM
guylee1 wrote:I got it working!!!! Yeah!
I cant get the game to start, nor could I get yesterday's game to start ...downloads...uploads to play but both days now games won't start..???

nene093035
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nene093035 on Mar 30, 10 10:02 AM
bbelle
I tried the closed valves and it still didn't work. She's still talking to the man that claims to be a mindreader. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

nene093035
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nene093035 on Mar 30, 10 12:54 PM
I finally got out of the overlook. Now I'm stuck in the 1st class lounge. How do I get to the 1st class deck?

kgd70
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by kgd70 on Mar 30, 10 2:07 PM
My screen flashes on the left side. I deleted game and downloaded 2nd time but it still flashes. Any fixes?

camae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by camae on Mar 30, 10 8:32 PM
WTF!!! most of BFG lately have been frustrating as heck. Everytime I try to play them, they continuously minimize themselves. all of them do this!!! it is wearing on my last nerve and I am getting to the point where I won't buy from here anymore

[Post New]by flatteur on Mar 31, 10 8:57 AM
Hi,
during the trial period I got stuck in Roberts room, it won't acept the egg or the lipstick, have been trying for the last half hour!!

This way I will surely not buy it!!

Can anybody tell me what to do?

[Post New]by rcs206 on Mar 31, 10 5:07 PM
I am running on Windows Vista and have made it to the start of Chapter 15. All of a sudden, the screen keeps flashing and freezing. The game won't operate and causes a fatal error (blue screen) to windows, which also shuts down. The game is the only software with which this happens, so I assume I have a problem with the game. What's the solution?

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Mar 31, 10 5:24 PM
I can't get the trial to run. I get an "access violation" error and it terminates.

Dell laptop with Adapter ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 graphics card.

Ideas?

[Post New]by charliek on Apr 1, 10 4:12 AM
I liked the idea of this game very much but I wasted nearly all of the trial period on the bleepy bird who would not take a hold of the bleepy lipstick. Technical issues during the free trial are no incentive to buy.

Flashing Screen

[Post New]by XPostFacto on Apr 1, 10 2:00 PM
After downloading and reinstalling twice, all I get is the BFG logo and the start screen that slowly flash from bright to dark and back again. None of the menu options work once I get to the start screen. Any ideas? I really want to play this game. I purchased the full version.

[Post New]by ChickenRancher on Apr 2, 10 7:56 AM
I bought the full version too, but it wouldn't run on my vista desktop, however it does run just fine on my laptop with windows 7. That is the same result I had with Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera.

Go to: