gb2839
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Hacksaw?

[Post New]by gb2839 on Nov 6, 16 5:47 AM
I completed the mini-game that should have let me access the hacksaw behind the mosaic, but the scene just flipped out to show me the tower interior with the game completed and no mosaic. I can see the hacksaw where the mosaic used to be, but cannot pick it up. Any suggestions? I'm using a mac with Sierra (10.12.1) Thanks.

Re:Hacksaw?

[Post New]by ladybarber on Nov 6, 16 5:08 PM
I can't get the hacksaw out of the mirror either.

momoftoad
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by momoftoad on Nov 7, 16 10:39 PM
me too! Now I can't move forward at all, and hint no longer works.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 8, 16 12:57 PM
Hello Everybody,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a reply. It sounds like players here are unable to retrieve the hacksaw during the game and it is making it not possible to continue. I apologize for this, and want to provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps to try if they haven't been already as well as how to contact our Support Team if those steps are unable to help.

For players on Mac that are seeing trouble with a game, the following page has a lot of great steps to try that can sometimes clear up issues within our games:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For Windows players, the following page has steps to make the game play as an Administrator and have worked for some players in the past when encountering issues picking up items in game:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue being seen in the game, I am going to go ahead and lock the thread and request that future discussion of this issue and further technical issues be posted to the following designated technical issue thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower Collector's Edition here.

Thank you all for your patience and time, and I hope that this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our active Moderators directly. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: