katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

end of game

[Post New]by katycoogan on Nov 6, 16 5:42 PM
Not sure if anyone comes here any more but I am giving it a shot....I am at the end of the game. I have freed the souls. But the game did not "end". There are no credits, the game did not close. The map shows nothing to do but all areas are still available. The hint just makes a noise but does not show anything to do. Phillip is just standing there in his study, the unconscious guy is still unconscious, the Chinese guy is still standing in his shop. Shouldn't there be an ending? Or is there more to do?

Thanks
Kate

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

end of game

[Post New]by Bartsister on Nov 9, 16 2:59 PM
katycoogan wrote:Not sure if anyone comes here any more but I am giving it a shot....I am at the end of the game. I have freed the souls. But the game did not "end". There are no credits, the game did not close. The map shows nothing to do but all areas are still available. The hint just makes a noise but does not show anything to do. Phillip is just standing there in his study, the unconscious guy is still unconscious, the Chinese guy is still standing in his shop. Shouldn't there be an ending? Or is there more to do?

Thanks
Kate

I'm here! Just finished a couple of minutes ago. Hope you come back and check.

Did you zap all the souls you freed? You free them and then destroy them .... Kinda creepy. This is how it went with me:

I placed the 4 animal amulets and then a bunch of white lights came out of the big light dome on the floor and started floating around the room. So I went on a clicking spree and if you click on each of the white lights 2-3 times, they disappear. Once all of the lights were gone, I got a big cut scene and then was taken out to the main menu. Game over. No credits but it was clear I finished the game.

Hope this helps!

katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:end of game

[Post New]by katycoogan on Nov 10, 16 7:09 AM
Thank you for replying. I will go back and look. I did all that but maybe I missed one of the souls. I will double check to see if there is one hiding in a corner somewhere. If so, I will be embarrassed but at least the game will end as I expected it to. Thanks again.

Kate

Go to: