puzzleguy
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Expert 1.10

[Post New]by puzzleguy on Nov 7, 16 9:16 AM
Can't beat developer's record here - suggestions?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Expert 1.10

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 7, 16 11:22 AM
Is that the one where they skate around and you have to recover the helmet from the lake?

If so, it took me about 20 tries to nail that thing.

I upgraded the the workshop to level 2; let my meter completely fill before using the bonus, so I could get as many fast runs as possible; I didn't run after stuff unless I needed it - this is important because you can spend way too much time going back and forth.

Try to rely on the food by the tent and the near island as much as possible and upgrade the tent for the extra guy, don't bother with the one in the ice. Get the treasure chest open pronto. That's all I can remember without looking at it.

Edited on 11/07/2016 at 11:27:47 AM PST

puzzleguy
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by puzzleguy on Nov 7, 16 1:42 PM
Thanks - will try

bowlmn
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bowlmn on Nov 10, 16 9:59 PM
I managed to beat developers record with only 2 men. Build only level 1 workshop.
Collect all resources available, including dice on top right until exhausted. Collect chest. Work left towards helmet. after filling in last crack, no need for more wood.
Collect gold coin, and you should have enough to clear last crystal.

And click a ton of birds. you get 5 points for each bird.

No need to free frozen worker, or build lv 2 camp.

[Post New]by Miimsiie on Nov 15, 16 10:51 PM
Worked perfectly for me, thank you bowlmn

[Post New]by 1970Elizabeth on Nov 16, 16 2:47 PM
I struggled to get Developers record on this one. The trick that worked for me is not to activate to food bush at the top. You don't need it and it wastes too much time. If it is activated it is just too hard not to click it! I also only used two men and one workshop.

puzzleguy
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by puzzleguy on Dec 9, 16 9:07 PM
Got it!!! 15,000 - sweet. Thanks

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Mar 18, 17 1:21 PM
I guess the trick with some of the harder to get levels is to ignore as much of the screen as possible. Really goes against the grain for me.

Go to: