begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

Does Anyone Else Expect a Mini-Event Is Coming?

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 7, 16 11:49 AM
The current challenge ends about 10 days before the end of the Fall Event. Am I the only one who suspects that the devs are sadistic enough to spring a mini event on us before we wrap up fall? And that it will involve catching ghosts? It's a good way to clean us out of our carefully husbanded traps and candy so we can't go into next year's event with a nice little stockpile ...

Llamamama15
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Does Anyone Else Expect a Mini-Event Is Coming?

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on Nov 7, 16 11:59 AM
Don't put ideas into their heads!! However it would be nice for the many people who will finish the achievements with time to spare.

LvlSlgr
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by LvlSlgr on Nov 7, 16 12:49 PM
I don't think they'll had a mini-event while we are still in a seasonal event. That's just my opinion.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 7, 16 1:51 PM
Ah, but we didn't really expect a castle challenge during a seasonal event either ...

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Does Anyone Else Expect a Mini-Event Is Coming?

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 7, 16 3:43 PM
begwood1 wrote:The current challenge ends about 10 days before the end of the Fall Event. Am I the only one who suspects that the devs are sadistic enough to spring a mini event on us before we wrap up fall? And that it will involve catching ghosts? It's a good way to clean us out of our carefully husbanded traps and candy so we can't go into next year's event with a nice little stockpile ...

Bite your tongue. Not all of us have stockpiles.

One of my games has a horrendous drop rate for those ghost traps: 1 per 15 hidden object scenes. It also gives me predominantly ghost trapping DQ's. I'm expecting that I will have to cash in a large number of diamonds to finish these events.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Nov 7, 16 3:59 PM
If it's GOT to be, pl-e-e-e-se let it be collecting morphing pumpkins!

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Nov 7, 16 5:02 PM
I certainly hope there is no mini event as I really haven't been able to enjoy the fall event with the 30 day challenge tossed in. I know it has been along the lines with the fall event but constantly getting this candy, that candy, this ghost, that ghost and the list goes on I am not having fun.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 7, 16 9:22 PM
Mini-event? .....not for this bird.....I shall fly the coup and be AWOL for its duration.....

Go to: