[Post New]by katie2050 on Nov 7, 16 4:13 PM
My pets were very good to me

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

Re:Unique ticket cc18

[Post New]by jack7242 on Nov 7, 16 4:37 PM
More than enough from my very generous friends. Thank you all.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Nov 7, 16 4:44 PM
Thank you friends! I changed my wish list HOURS ago after receiving 5 stamps and still got extras. I'll pay them forward next gifting...then gift gummy eyes.

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Nov 7, 16 4:58 PM
thank you friends, and thank you to my Gold "Goldie" Pony, I can always count on him, he gave me my last unique Stamp

Edited on 11/07/2016 at 4:58:55 PM PST

joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by joylight57 on Nov 7, 16 10:09 PM
I just went around to Every hos & got zip, zero, nada unique stamps!!! I was late putting it on my wishlist, so I'm hoping that by tomorrow afternoon there will be some from my friends. Otherwise, I guess I have to feed my pets.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 7, 16 10:13 PM
I got nothing!
And I have been giving them away. Fed the pets, did HOS and not a one.
Done for the night. This time change has hit me.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Nov 8, 16 1:09 AM
I have done a complete round of level 74 and only received one stamp what's a challenge without the tools to complete it . Have put them on my wish list so thanks so far for the two received .

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Nov 8, 16 1:09 AM
Had the same result - went around the HOS, not even one unique stamp, BUT thanks to my wonderful friends, was able to get through the unique stamp challenge. There are still a couple of you that I owe, which will happen tomorrow. If you have gummies on your wish list, I'll send gummies. If you still need unique stamps, I'll send uniques. Love you all

Thank you
katiek

Nannydsc
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nannydsc on Nov 8, 16 1:21 AM
Done 2 rounds, one last night and another this morning, feed almost all of my pets and not a single unique stamp, zero! Tryed the both fortune wheels and nothing.

Got it on my wish list, with the information for stamp swap cause I have some and know how hard they are to get, and still zero.

Need HELP, anyone can help, please?!

My friends id is 562956

Thanks

Nanny

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Nov 8, 16 1:43 AM
Done and dusted, onto the next one !!!

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Nov 8, 16 2:10 AM
Many Thanks to my Friends who helped me finish this one.......... you are all Stars

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

52lucky
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by 52lucky on Nov 8, 16 5:09 AM
Thanks to my friends who helped me finish this one!

Now I'm waiting for those little Gummies challenge to open up...

Pama

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Nov 8, 16 5:30 AM
I have only 3. Two've got on the wheel of fortune, and it cost more than 10,000 coins. And one gave me Santa's reindeer. I had to do but to feed about 20 pets. And only one mark. I sent it to some friends. And myself, I did not get anything. I walked all locations and received nothing. This task can not be fulfilled.

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Nov 8, 16 9:41 AM
So I finally fed for 7 animals and spent a further round of 10000. A grade I got. Friends have not sent me even one. Also, I will not send them anything. Luckily I found 7 squirrel eggs for 5000 coins each. At the wheel of fortune.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 8, 16 10:42 AM
If you have the inventory, try the fountain outside the church in town.
It is a trade machine...win either a brown (unique) stamp OR a bag of simple food.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Nov 8, 16 10:54 AM
Also thanking my friends. I got all 5 from friends. I left them in my mailbox and took the stamp off of my wish list before the challenge started. I didn't want people sending me extra stamps when they could be sending them to people who still needed them.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by katherine50 on Nov 8, 16 10:59 AM
Coolcat, thank you for the last unique ticket that I needed. 562956 I have just sent you a friend request and once accepted, I will send you ticket.

Kraftykat

Tibtt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Tibtt on Nov 8, 16 11:22 AM
Done, thanks to my wonderful friends

Thanks again!

Tibora

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Nov 8, 16 11:49 AM
Having issues with this one. Feed 20 pets, got only 2 unique stamps. Received a unique stamp from the chest in my private room. That's it. No unique stamps falling out of HOS at all. Usually I will get 1 per round, but I went around three times and got nothing.

Still not yet willing to sacrifice the gummies gifted by friends so will have to persevere with this one for the moment. I have allowed myself until Saturday before I panic.

Go to: