bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 8, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ondine2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ondine2 on Dec 23, 16 1:27 PM
I am unable to do level 24, I cannot get to the first lot of people before the fire gets to them. My strategy guide does not help. Am I missing something here?

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Jan 20, 17 11:48 AM
ondine2 wrote:I am unable to do level 24, I cannot get to the first lot of people before the fire gets to them. My strategy guide does not help. Am I missing something here?

I have the same problem.

[Post New]by lglass6031 on May 29, 17 3:44 PM
I have been stuck on level 32. The three islands when all is totaled, there is not enough burgers to help anyone. Nor can you construct a burger joint. Although I can get plenty of wood and money, they seem to grow on their own, but the burgers do not go past 90. Can anyone give me suggestions?
Lynn G

nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Jun 3, 17 4:22 PM
Since I don't where to ask this question, I will try here. I have seen that Rescue Team 7 is available on another website, but I don't want to buy it there. I buy all my games at BFG. Is there any way to find out if and possibly when it will be available at BFG? Just wondering. Thank you

Go to: