Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 8, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 6:54:00 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 8, 16 6:54 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Nov 9, 16 6:02 AM
I am now on level 17 and have earned 3 stars on every level BUT, for the past several levels, I have received NO coins. I am wondering why that is. Can you help with this????

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Nov 10, 16 8:25 AM
Last night, while I was playing, whenever I had this game running, my wifi would cut out. It's weird, to be sure, but my wifi only died with this particular game. Not only that, but it crashed my computer as well. I had played all day yesterday with no problem. Today, I opened the game to finish up getting 3 stars on all levels and my player game is completely gone.

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Nov 10, 16 8:29 AM
Last night, while I was playing, whenever I had this game running, my wifi would cut out. It's weird, to be sure, but my wifi only died with this particular game. Not only that, but it crashed my computer as well. I had played all day yesterday with no problem. Today, I opened the game to finish up getting 3 stars on all levels and it made me create a new player name. Once, I did that and pressed 'play', my old progress was stil on the screen.

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Nov 12, 16 8:18 AM
Just found another issue. I was nearly done with the bonus levels. I went back to collect 3 stars on all levels. Once I completed level 3, all other progress was wipe out, except for level 4, which I already had 4 stars. BUT, I can't even play level 4 to continue to the next level.

[Post New]by pieces20036869 on Nov 12, 16 6:58 PM
My computer is crashing when i play this game i am playing on windows 7 my computer is fine as long as i do not play this game i already paid for this game i own all the rescue games and this is the only one that crashes my computer

[Post New]by anjiggig on Nov 13, 16 12:52 PM
I see a vague reference to my tech problem with this game but no response from Big Fish so I am restating this problem in hopes someone will address it.

After completing all the bonus levels in multi-click mode with either 2 or 3 stars on the levels, I went back to play the 2 star levels again. I found that after playing the 1st level again, I no longer had access to any of the other levels in bonus mode that I had already played. The only way to access those levels was to replay in sequence. As soon as I finished a level the next level was available showing either the 3 or 2 stars I had already gotten when I played that level the first time. But, again, I had to replay that level again to access the following level.

I did not have this problem playing any other levels in the game except the bonus levels and had no other tech issues with this game.

Please get a fix for this problem as this is very frustrating. Thanks.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 13, 16 2:20 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reporting the issues you are seeing with this game here to the technical issues thread. I've read through what has been reported and there are a few I want to help with some preliminary troubleshooting steps and others that I would like to request get in touch with our Support Team so we can investigate what might be causing the issues being seen.

For players that are seeing the game crash or freeze, the following link from our Help Pages may be able to quickly address that issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For players that are seeing their progress be removed when replaying old levels, restarting a level to see progress gone, or not seeing stars stay on levels that have already been completed, I would like to request getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can use the data in that report to investigate why this may be happening, possibly provide some extra troubleshooting steps, and can absolutely report any issues to the right teams for their investigation alongside that information.

If you find you are unable to provide that Dr. Felix report, please still reach out to our Support Team, they will help out as best they can with the issue being experienced.

Thank you all for your time and patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by simplicity19 on Nov 15, 16 6:04 AM
Bonus chapter level 5, unable to build the gas station. The gas station is not highlighted as a building available. Anyone else have this issue? Playing on MAC, multi click mode.

[Post New]by Doylescat on Nov 15, 16 11:06 AM
The bonus levels (12 onward) are locked even though I have finished the game and other bonus levels in both normal and multi click mode. Please don't say you have to complete relaxed mode too as it's so boring to play with no clock.

[Post New]by momhavingfun on Nov 15, 16 11:10 AM
anjiggig wrote:I see a vague reference to my tech problem with this game but no response from Big Fish so I am restating this problem in hopes someone will address it.

After completing all the bonus levels in multi-click mode with either 2 or 3 stars on the levels, I went back to play the 2 star levels again. I found that after playing the 1st level again, I no longer had access to any of the other levels in bonus mode that I had already played. The only way to access those levels was to replay in sequence. As soon as I finished a level the next level was available showing either the 3 or 2 stars I had already gotten when I played that level the first time. But, again, I had to replay that level again to access the following level.

I did not have this problem playing any other levels in the game except the bonus levels and had no other tech issues with this game.

Please get a fix for this problem as this is very frustrating. Thanks.

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Nov 16, 16 3:09 AM
I encountered the same thing that faboomama reported. I completed all regular levels and decided to go back and replay 2-star levels. Replayed 16 and then 18, closed the game down for the night, came back this morning and ALL stars are gone from every level. Rebooted, but that did not help. Very frustrating to have to start from Level 1 again, but likely will one day in the future.

Windows 10

Edited on 11/16/2016 at 3:10:42 AM PST

[Post New]by Doylescat on Nov 17, 16 12:17 AM
I closed the game and re opened it and the second set of bonus levels appeared but only in Normal mode, not in multi click which I have completed, I played them but when I went to go back and get 3 stars the last 3 levels disappeared again and I can't play them. Please can you fix this and just make all the bonus levels available at once. It doesn't add enjoyment to the game to have to play it in 2 different modes to get access to the bonus levels and is very frustrating to have them disappear.

[Post New]by Doylescat on Nov 17, 16 12:44 AM
*sigh* and now all the bonus levels have disappeared!

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Nov 18, 16 4:58 AM
simplicity19 wrote:Bonus chapter level 5, unable to build the gas station. The gas station is not highlighted as a building available. Anyone else have this issue? Playing on MAC, multi click mode.

Its a mistake in the SG. You need a dog market for bones, not a gas station. There's no fuel required on this level.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Nov 18, 16 9:15 AM
As several others have reported, I went back to Bonus Levels to obtain better results and had to replay all but the first two (Level 1 and 2) even though I had completed them before.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Nov 18, 16 12:54 PM
the strategy guide is flawed and doesnt help at all ive been stuck almost a week on level 21

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Nov 18, 16 3:58 PM
Level 21 has me stuck as well.
The strategy guide is No help. Very frustrated.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Nov 19, 16 7:35 AM
If your Rescue Team 6 is in your games manager and activated, there's an update available for it. Click the little circular icon and it will download and install the updated game. Hope that fixes some of the reported bugs.

Edit: Launch the Big Fish games manager and go from there.

Edited on 11/19/2016 at 7:37:35 AM PST

Go to: